7🐆

She went on and on about what Parker did. I growl and stood infront of him. "HE WOULD NEVER DO THAT!" I yelled making the woman flinch under my death stair. Parker wrapped his arms around me. "My mate speaks the truth so leave." He said holding me close to him. she noticed the mark over my chest. "Oh I see you have a back water pumpkin as a mate. wow your taste in females is horrible. What a shame a war will be starting." she laughed only to have Parker's parents intervene.  Rosa left not long after growling about how I will pay. Parker nuzzles my cheek. "I'm sorry cub we will have a place prepared for you and Iris. " His mother said making him pull away. "I have crystals to pay for my place here in the city. I found one so we can move in tomorrow." he said before looking down at me. "Is that ok with you honey?" he asked gently rubbing my back. I nod not wanting to stay a burden to his family. "I'm proud of you cub and can't wait to see the little one's she has." She said smirking at me. I blush panicking because I don't know if I am. "I have been watching you dear safe to say you are. I congratulat you on your first litter." She said warmly I place my hand on my stomach that has a little bump. I was speechless before looking up at Parker. He picked me up spinning around laughing. He held me my legs around his waist. His parents we smiling happy for us. "If you or the female need anything ask. I don't want you to feel like you can't. I also want to see my grandchildren." Parker's father said holding his wife at his side.
time skip to the next day.
Parker was carrying me to the house. "I can't believe you found one so quickly." I said enjoying his warmth. "this one has been abandoned for a while now. It will be perfect for us and the cubs." He said walking inside setting me down. he lays out a blanket for Bai and myself. "I will clean up you two sit tight. Iris I mean it no getting up you are in no condition to do anything. Bai keep her there please." He said before cleaning every. When he is don he walks over to us.

Bai pov
She really does love him and it seem he does her. I should probably try and find Curtis that way they can be alone. With all the truble I caused her. I doubt she wants me around. "Parker can you step outside with me a moment?" I asked I saw the warning bells go off in Iris's eyes. Parker kissed Iris's cheek before following me. "What is it Bai?" he asked curiously I sigh looking at him. "You better take good care of her. I am going to go find Curtis. I don't think she wants me around." I said nervously holding myself. He shook his head "I didn't risk my neck for nothing. Your sister wants you here till you find a spouse. then you leave. Thats the deal she made with me." He said before going back inside. I guess she really is the forgiving one out of us. those cubs are lucky to have a mommy like her. I walk back in to see Parker rolling around in his Leppard form. My sister laughed at him. I guess this is our life now.