23🐆

Iris was taken to Leppard castle with her cubs. Parker's mother eye's light up seeing them. "Oh hello my adorable gradcubs." she gushed picking them up. Parker's father came up to me and holds me. It was a comforting embrace. "I sent my brothers and my sons to try and find your sister. You are one of us and have our full support. I don't want you to hesitate to ask for help." He said kissing the top of my head. "you are the daughter I wish I had cub." Parker's mother said walking to us. "Come lets get you inside so you can feed them and settle in till they get back." She said gently taking my armand leading us to Parker's room.

Bai pov
the wolf female helped me out of the city and into feral scorpion Territory.  It shouldn't be to hard to find one right. I fall into a pit and found a black cloth. It was soft like The snake skin Curtis gave me. I sit and wait for the owner to return.  It didn't take long a tall Blonde buff male enters the cave. He had two marks on his chest. only a level two beastman. Well can't be picky right now I need an army. He has green eyes light tan skin. "Hello female what brings you here?" He said before seeing I was holding the black cloth. "You must be from the snake clan. The clothes you are whering reek of them. Its okay you got separated from them. You were taught to hide out in caves. Well this cave is my den and I don't see any marks on you. *gets closer to her.* Why don't you be my female. I can protect you and our children will be beautiful." He said the back of his fingers running down the side of my face. I shiver out of disgusted he however took it as delight and kissed me. I let him mark me as his female.

Parker pov
sitting around the campfire with all these males is..... unsettling. "So Parker Winston wants to tell Curtis and me what Iris likes. I mean in bed dose she drop the nice girl and open up." Shu asked elbowing me. The others males laughed knowing this was all for fun. "Rosa goes from angry bitch to shy flower. I'm not kidding she is a completely different woman behind closed doors." One of Rosa's males said "Dude I thought I was going to brake her. she is so tiny and way to tight. I didn't think I was going to be able to clean her pipes." another said punching the first ones arm. "Iris is wild she asked me to take her in my tiger form." Winston said blushing making us look at him. "What ya do man? " one of the Tigers asked guess getting ideas. "I did as she asks let me tell you the feeling blows your mind." I blush thinking of how her face must have looked. Her begging for more I started to feel tight down below. "Parker go take care of that." Shu laughed though he also was up. "What about you Shu you are up as well. Go relieved yourself." Winston said The rest of the night we just laughed and swop stories and mating ideas.