32🐆

Bai pov
I woke on a silk blanket over straw. Alex had his arm wrapped around me. The smell of sea salt and ferns made me want to cry. I was in that cell for tow months. I'm sure Iris had her cubs by now. I would still have my eggs if not for her.   I was brought out of my thoughts when a two beastman entered the cave. "My lord they are searching for her." Alex sat up glaring at the two. "Go lead them away I lost my first clutch to them. I don't want a fight to be the end result. You have your orders now go protect your queen." He said sternly before looking back at me. His eyes held fear. "I will not lose you again my dearest." He said before steping out of the cave. I stayed feeling for the first time dread.

Iris pov
I just got done feeding Meadow and the boys when the Ape king came in. "ho ho a female has been born along side for boys. Congratulations to you and Winston for a beautiful littler." He said looking and Winston and I. "I for see a great future for this female. She will wed to bridge a gap that long since divided. She is to wed the first son of your sister." My eyes widened when he said that. I looked down at my daughter who looks up at me. Horror scenarios entered my mind one after the other. All ending with the death of my little girl. "The beast deity wills it so. I am sorry to inform you of this." He said before leaving.