6🐆

Days pass and still no Parker. I checked the mark every day and it has not disappeared. I was sitting in the gardens weaving basket. It was a nice distraction till a shadow blocks my little. I look up to see a man that looks like Parker. He was slightly taller and a red cape. this must be His father the king. I bow my head to him in respect. "Female Your sister and Parker are in his room. They are safe you should go to them." He said about to walk away only to be stopped by me hugging him. "Thank you so much." I said before running off I feel his gaze follow me. I rush threw the Halls when I see Parker who looks deep in thought. I tackled him knocking us to the floor. he wrapped his arms around me. "Don't scare me like that again you idiot!" I yelled in his chest he just rubs my back. "I am sorry love it took longer than I thought. Your sister is safe but not unscathed." he looked sad saying that. I get up walking in the room. "Bai are you *gasp*" I saw the mark on her right ankle. Tears fell from my eyes covering my mouth. "oh gods Bai. What did he do to you?" I said taking a step forward. she yells for me to get out. Parker's mother is shocked. "Female your sister sent my son her male to save you. She has been worried about you. Why push her away,if anything you should be holding her close." She said with her warm voice. "You don't know her like I do. Mother and Father don't like her for a reason. I am the favorite I should be pampered and loved not her." I sigh turning my  back and about to leave the room, When Parker's mother slapped her. "I will not pretend to know what your problem is. What I do know is your sister loves you. Ungrateful females like you are disgusting and ugly. They should have left you with the Feral." Bai looks shocked for once being in my place. She sees what I always faced with our family. "I am sorry I'm grateful." Bai sounds hurt but Parker's mother just left disgusted. when she was gone Bai looked at me. "Did you always feel this Way Iris?" Bai asked and I Sigh. "Yes but I never once held ill will to you. You are my sister and family. Your safety in my priority." I said sitting next to her. "He was not once threatening to me. He was kind and loving." she blushes then sees my mark. "So he was not lying about you and him." she said shocked. "I love him and he me. I think I am pregnant but got to wait till the doctor gets here." she looks shocked. "Bai get some sleep Parker and I will be next door." I said standing up. "You really are his wife then." she sounds sad but I also know this time tomorrow she will be a brat again.  I walk into the next room Parker sitting eating some meat. "Mother told me what happened. Are you ok Iris we can have her sold." I cuddle up to him. "No need for that Parker. She will come around it will just take time thats all." I said resting my head on his shoulder. He looks down at me with his gold eyes filled with love. His left hand moves some of my hair away. He leans down as our lips were about to meet a giant roar pulled us apart. He stands and I follow him to the front of the Leppard castle doors. "Well well look what we have here. Did you reconsider my offer Parker?" Said a snobby bitch who sat on a Tiger. I couldn't help but think was this the Bitch Parker talked about.