17🐆

Curtis pov
I wake to Bai cuddling up to me. "Why are you here? Bai Who did this?" I said holding her face. "Curtis it was horrible Iris...She did this to me...*sob*" Iris isn't like this Bai must have done something to anger her. I know one thing I will find out and make someone pay.

Iris pov
It was cold out but not as cold as the feeling in this house. Bai left in the middle of the night. I have a feeling I know where she is heading. If she wants to die let her. I thought as I watched as Parker buried our cub. He just sat by the grave still in shock. I sat next to him knowing the pain he is feeling. "Parker I-Ah" he grabbed me growling. "I WARNED YOU ABOUT LETTING HER STAY! I WARNED YOU ABOUT LETTING THAT SNAKE STAY! NOW LOOK OUR CUB IS DEAD BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME! YOU ONLY LISTEN NOW BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPENED!" He screams at me I wrapped my arms around him. I just hold him knowing he was right. He did warn me several times but I didn't think she would do this. He wrapped his arms around me. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have yelled at you. You are also feeling the same pain as me. Iris I love you so much I didn't think it was possible to love you more. That was till our cubs were born. " He said pulling away his amber eyes filled with tears. "I am sorry that I failed to notice what she did." His right  caresses my cheek as I place my hand over his. "No matter how hard we try nothing will replace the cub we lost. However we can learn from this and protect our cubs in the future. I know it's not easy but we are a team and we can do anything together. " I said my own tears sliding down my cheeks.He rest his forehead on mine his left hand taking mine. "Yes as long as we are together. " He said the sun broke threw the clouds rays of light shined around us. In that moment I knew my cub was safe. The only thing I need to worry about is Bai and What Curtis will do.