30🐆

It was a warm day outside but Iris was unable to enjoy it. She was becoming irritated about almost everything. She couldn't sleep due to the babies using her as a punching bag. She wanted nothing but meat just all around uncomfortable. The cubs stay near Parker afraid of angry mama bare. Winston knew she was close to giving birth so he stuck by her. He would rub her swollen belly nuzzling her neck. Winston got her to lay down and rest for a bit.

Winston pov
Once I was sure she was asleep, I got up and made Parker get hot water, Shu some clean cloth Curtis was to stand by incase we needed a doctor. My cubs will soon be here. I hope one is a female. I would like a daughter but sons are fine too. Whatever she gives me I will be happy with. I thought as I laid by her. "Thank you." I whispered into her ear gently kissing along her neck. Thats when I picked up a Formiliar sent. No it couldn't be he's dead.

Bai pov
I sat in my cell when the bars broke. I look up to see Alex the Scorpion who's eggs I lost. He rushed to me taking my face in his hands. "Are you ok?" He asked concerned I only broke down in tears. "They crushed all the eggs infront of me. I was powerless to do anything." he pulled me into his arms. "shhh it's ok sweet nectar. We will leave this place and make more eggs. I promise you it will be ok." His warm voice filled my ears. He picked me up and we left the city of beasts. I only hope this will be the last time I see this place.