33🐆

A few days later Beasts from all over arrived at in the city of beasts. Father's representating their sons. Sheep,Fox,Racoon,Deer, Hawk you name it. I don't want to send them on this wild goose chase,but if I don't she could destroy everything. I took a deep breath walking around talking to them. My money to get her is the son from the Fox clan Castile. He is a triple maked beast. red hair that resembles fire in the sunlight deep chocolate brown eyes tan skin. He is buff and tan to boot. I was almost Jelly but I have enough males. "You must be Iris the elder sister. I am Kenzo from the fox clan this is my son Castile. He will make a fine match for your sister." He was confident in that fact ok. After walking a reading the room I made my way to the front. "As you all may have heard my sister and I have been blessed by the beast deity with fertility. We can go into estrus every month unless pregnant. My sister has gone missing and the one that finds and brings her back may have her. Look around you these males are your enemie at obtaining the prize. Good luck to all be safe." I said only to see them growl at eachother.

Bai pov
Its been two months since Alex rescued me. I am pregnant again hopefully this time I will keep them. Alex rushed in the Cave grabbing me. "We have to go now." He said fear in his eyes. Outside bodies littered the ground. I hid behind Alex scared of the giant fox growling till he noticed me and my mark. His eyes convey sadness before looking to Alex challenging. "Moon flower go into the cave. I will be there soon." Alex said stepping forward shifting into a Giant scorpion. I tear up knowing he will not survive this time. My sister will have me in chains again make me watch my eggs get crushed. I curled up in a corner deep in the cave shaking in fear listening to the fight outside.

No ones pov
The noise settled into an eerie silence took its place. The only thing Bai could hear was the sound of footsteps. Something was rolled infront of her. She let out a horrified scream. The head of Alex looked up at her lifeless. "You know female's that prefer feral beasts are repulsive. You are the reason we cant get rid of them. Not only that you are blessed with fertility. You could have heaven only knows how many clutches. But before I take you back." He sounds annoyed stepping towards her with a vile full of purple liquid. He grabs me by the throat forcing Bai to drink it. Minutes later she started to bleed tears stream down her cheeks knowing what had just happened. "Why?" She all she said before passing out.