27🐆

Once the Ape and Leppard king arrived to witness. I was escorted back to my cubs. They said once her eggs are laid. I can make my decision on what to do. I can't kill her she is my sister. I also can't let her actions go un punished. I growl throwing a wet cloth at the wall. "Iris are you ok?" Winston asked taking my hands in his. I look at him with tears of frustration. "I don't know what to do. I can't kill her but if I don't send a strong enough message to her....She will keep doing this." I said at a loss He looked like he was about to punch something. None of my males react well to seeing me cry. "Well she killed your cub right? Well why not crush her eggs infront of her. She obviously didn't care for the Scorpions. She showed no signs of hurt when they died. But I know one thing a mother will love her children." He said in a dark tone. It made sense don't get me wrong. I just don't think I can do that I'm so confused. I don't like hurting people,I try to avoid it as much as possible. I sigh standing up "Want to help me blow off some steam?" I asked he nods and followed me into the castle.

Bai pov
I laid 50 eggs I placed them in the baskets,only to have them ripped away from me. I screamed for them to give back my babies. They just scuff and spit at me. "You admire her don't you. She is a slut so I think she will spread her legs for you. I mean she has my sloppy seconds with Curtis." They growl at me and I laugh at the pathetic little boys. "Iris is a goddess compared to you devil. We are following her orders to take them. they are to be delivered immediately. You are also not wrong about admiring her. What is there not to admire about a strong female. She offers more than you ever could I'm sure." one said before leaving with my eggs. "BRING ME BACK MY EGGS THEY ARE MY CHILDREN! SHE WILL KILL THEM AHHHHH!"

Iris Pov
I lay in Winston's arms cuddling when two guards came in. I scream covering myself. they blush turning their backs to us. "Your sister finished giving birth and as requested we took her eggs." they said setting them down and left. Winston laughed at the boyish behavior. Sanding up walking to the table. I look at the basket of developing  nephew's. I picked one up they were not hard nor squishy. I think about it for a moment and come to the conclusion of what is to happen. I look at Winston "Go have a guard chain her up. I want all the king to witness he punishment." He nods leaving me with the eggs. I honestly don't want to do this but she needs a wake-up call.