24🐆

I stood on the balcony outside Parker's room. It's been a month and I am starting to show signs of pregnancy. The leppard and Tiger marks have not disappeared. "Cub come with me the Ape king is here to examine you." Parker's mother said gently leading me to the throne room. All the beast clan kings were there waiting for me. I walked to the Ape king slightly terrified of the out. He placed his hand on my stomach before going to his knees. "She has been blessed by the beast deity with fertility. This female and her sister are both blessed. She can go into estrus every month unless pregnant. Iris is in fact pregnant with Tiger cubs. Let us rejoice and give thanks to the beast deity for the gift presented to us. We shall have a feast when her males return with the traitor. She who has targeted this kind young one. The sister who came to me for help to harm her. This female will be punished in the worst possible way. Her sister will decide her fate. Go return to your homes and spread word of what you have witnessed." The Ape king preached causing roars of delight to erupt. Once everyone left the Ape king takes my hands in his. "You will make the right choice for the people. You must follow what your heart tells you. Don't let anyone influence your decision, because then its not really a decision you made on your own now is it?" He said giving me a kind smile before walking away. I look out the corner of my eye and see Parker's father watching me. I bow and walk away to Parker's room.

Bai
over the course of the month I have gained three male Scorpions. the only difference between them is there eyes Amber, blue and green. I am currently pregnant with Scorpion eggs. The males hunter for me every day. Well that was till today all three marks have disappeared and at the mouth of the cave Stood a very angry Curtis. "So you chose to enlist Scorpions as Males. *Chuckles* By the looks of you I'd say your pregnant. Shame those babies will never know their father. I found her she is in here." He yelled the last part. Other males have entered the cave. Shu and Curtis they we hold Parker, As the other took turns with me. I was in tears begging for them to stop but they wouldn't. I blacked out only to come to in a jail cell. They can't do anything to me I am a female.
From what I saw Parker got cut and the wound looked like a Scorpion sting.

Iris
I was in the gardens enjoying the sunshine when Parker's mother ran to me. "Iris go to Parker now!" my body moved on its own accord. Please no don't be what I think it is. I don't want to lose him too. I yelled in my head as tears threatened to fall.