45🐆

Arrow ran with Meadow on his back. He wanted to get her out of there. He knew his mother and brothers were there his step father's too. He also knew he lead them here like a good little cub. He had regret in his eyes as he ran only to be knocked off his feet by Aron. "Aron what the hell?!" She then noticed her brothers all of them. "He lead them here! Mother is going to die Meadow We need to off him and get the hell out off here." Aron said getting into attack position her brothers followed in. Meadow her back against a wall she thought it was odd how sudden Arrow wanted to leave. She also knows Aron would not lie to her she just couldn't let Arrow die. She sees Aron about to attack. "Aron I'll have your cubs if you let him go." Aron looks at Meadow not able to believe what he is hearing. Her brothers look at eachother then to Meadow. "You would do this for that fox?" Aron asked Meadow nod. Aron walked up here placing her on his back. "Be grateful to her for saving your life. Let any of us find you and we will kill you." He said running off his brothers following after him.

Iris pov
My back against a tree all three snakes looking and was about to end me, When a all to   familiar red snake rams into them. While the three are stunned Curtis picks me up and dashes away. He looked like shit. his right eye is gone and burned shut. The right side of his face all the way to his right hand was covered in burns. "What did she do to you?" I whispered holding him. "I should have stayed with you. She is insane and I don't think she has any shred of empathy left in her." He said getting us to safety. Parker and the other males were waiting. "Whats going on where are the boys?" Parker asked rushing to us. "The boys will be here soon.They had to go find Meadow and kill that fox." I said angry that I gave him the opportunity. I look at Curtis with all the shit he has been threw. He deserves a female that isn't bat shit crazy. "Curtis be my male." I said making him look at me shocked. "Do I not look repulsive to you?" I shook my head no. Holding me tightly to him happy he can belong somewhere.