48🐆

Arrow pov
My brother's and I watched from the trees. Iris her males and Sons were by the fire. I didn't see Meadow till Aron walked out of the cave. She looked so upset then I noticed it the mark. "The bastard got her." I growled only to be pulled out of the try by Curtis. "Arrow what are you doing here?" He asked but knowing the real reason. "She was forced by Aron, how do they think its ok?" Curtis sighs "look I will help you but you need to promise me one thing." He said putting me down. "What is it?" I asked looking up at him. "You and your brothers take her far away from here. knowing your mother. The city is about to fall. " My brother come out of the tree at my side. "I can do that. Don't be reckless Curtis leave that to Iris's males." He chuckled and nods. "wait they are all asleep then come in. She won't fight you. Aron is not as good as he seems. She doesn't want to abandon him because she knows what will happen." I nod before running off with my brothers. Parker and Shu were coming and didn't want to be there when they got to Curtis.

Parker pov
"So you helping him?" I said amused. Curtis nods at me. "Well your right about one thing Aron isn't as good as he seems. Where do you think he gets it." I Growled at the traitor. "Meadow didn't want to be with him." This fool thinks I care. "She made the choice. It's her burden to bare. " He hissed "It was blackmail Parker. Your son pushed her into a corner. She had no choice in the matter." He said Shu started to see what I ment. "Parker he is right you know. Meadow didn't really have a choice in this." I growled "Dose any female have one. We let them think they are in control. But at the end of the day, We are stronger. Sometimes I wonder did I pick the right sister." I laughed "I don't know to late to find out now isn't it." I turned around and saw a very angry Iris.