49🐆

"You want to know something Parker I always found it funny. You and Bai were on cub duty that day. I thought about it more and more when she was gone. I don't think she acted alone on this. You allowed me to hate on my sister." Iris the mother of his Cubs stood tears in her eyes. "Well its about time you realized it." a voice came from behind Curtis. "I didn't want to hurt your cub Iris. I loved my nephew. Parker took the venom from my bag while I went to the bathroom. He is the one that poisoned the cub. He was going to do it to the others if I didn't catch him. " Bai said stepping forward. her Snake males behind her. "Iris I love you I mean it. I ment when I apologized for all the shit I put you threw. I am still sorry now and always will be. I couldn't ever do anything to gain forgiveness from you. I never held anything you did against you. You were angry and hurt for a good reason." She said getting on her knees infront of her sister crying. "I'm so sorry Iris!" she yells holding her sister legs. In that moment it hit Iris Parker never really felt truly sorrowful about his cub. Iris pulls her dress down revealing his mark on her. "Iris what are you doing? Please don't abandon me!" He had tears in his eyes looking at her. "I've done nothing but love you. This is my repayment you killing our cubs? No you don't deserve me, no male that can kill an innocent cub deserves my love. " With that said the smell of blood filled the air.

(Sorry it's short but reaching the end of the book here. We have four chapters left. I just want to thank all of you for reading ,and giving me the encouragement to continue. I know times are scary right now so finding something to get lost in is a blessing. With love and never ending thanks

Mama_Wolfblood)