26🐆

Iris stayed by Parker's side. She didn't want to leave him alone. His hand in hers. "Parker the way you came into my life....It was a miracle. I couldn't tell you how many nights I looked up at the sky, asking for a man like you. You are kind,smart,funny. You put family first above all else. You showed me what it was like to have someone love you. I don't want to lose that not now. We may not have known each other long, But Parker it was long enough for me to fall in love with you. So please don't leave me." She cried only to have the grip on her hand tighten. She looks up to she his amber eyes filled with tears. "I love you too." He said before pulling her into a kiss. It was not gentle but not ruff either. When they pulled apart Iris pressed her forehead to his. "Go get some sleep. You need to so you can provide for the cubs. Iris you need to think of the cubs ok. I will be fine you did so much for me. So let time do the rest." He whispered as she pulled away to loom at him. He had a warm expression on his face. Iris lays next to him cuddling. "Iris?" He looked concerned. "You said lay down and get some sleep. I am not leaving your side. This to me is the best option." He chuckled knowing he wouldn't win. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

Iris pov.
I woke the next morning and Parker still in human form lay next to me. He was breathing so he will make it. Now that this is out of the way, I can focus on the one that almost took him from me.  I had one of the Leppard guards walk me to her. The black stone only illuminated by the torches along the wall. It was cold and damp horrible condition but no less than what she deserves.  When I got to her cell I gasped as she was giving birth. "Someone go get the Ape and Leppard king!" I yelled one guard left while one stayed with me and watched as eggs came out of my sister.