8🐆

Parker pov
Iris, Bai and I are by the creek catching fish. Iris sat under a tree weaving baskets to trap the fish. Bai took them and placed them in the water. I noticed a beastman talking to Iris though she ignored him. I walk up and got between them. "Iris is not intended in you." He ignored me and continued trying till I sent him flying. Iris sighs shaking her head. "I was fine he was just talking to me." she said handing me the last basket. "can't be to careful." I said only for her to point at the creek. I turn to see the Snake from Camel Valley. Bai looked at him only for beastman ganging up on him telling him to leave. He gave Bai something and left slipping into the water. Iris sighs standing up. "lets go home we can get the traps tomorrow." she was shaking out of nervousness. "Ok we can ok." I said walking with her Bai followed closely. When we got back Iris lays down to take a nap. "How many do you think she will have?" Bai asked as I covered her sister up. "A average litter is four cubs." I said before I sensed the Snake approaching. I look at Bai if it come down to it I will hand her over. My cubs and female's safety are top priority. I thought before opening the door a huge bage of rice.

Third person

Bai was shocked thinking about the rice the sheep still needed to give them. She was confused why didn't he keep it for himself. Bai got up looking at the big enough to fit a person. She the looked at the door then to her sleeping sister. "Forgive me Iris." she said before running out the door. Parker yelled after her to come back, but she couldn't leave Curtis alone like this. The grass was slick with rain and the roads were hard ro run on due to all the mud. The young woman however did not care she was not going back. She wouldn't go without him. Bai made it to the river where she last saw him. "CURTIS!" she yells coughing from the chill. She ran along the banks till she fell. Her vision was blurred with a mix of rain and tears. She blacked after that. She woke in the villa Iris glaring at her. "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LUCKY YOU ARE TO BE ALIVE RIGHT NOW?!" she yells tears streaming down her cheeks. Bai sat up to try and comfort her sister only to be shoved back down. "I had Parker go get him. You two will stay with us. That is untill you find a place of your own." Iris was always like this with her. Harvey recommended goldroot soup for her cold. Iris thanked him and said they will pay him soon. A few hours later Parker came back with Curtis. Curtis watched as Iris cared for her. "I want to thank you for allowing me to stay by her side." He said sitting next to her. "I will do anything for my sister." Iris said before the aura in the room went dark. She turned her head to face the now cowering Snake. "You do anything to hurt  my sister and I will skinn you myself. Do we understand eachother?" She said in a darker tone. The fearful snake only nods. "Yes I understand." he said dryly.