36🐆

Iris pov
I have been watching Curtis since Bai left. He always watches the windows and the door. He loves Bai that is clear to see by anyone. "Curtis?" I said gently getting his attention.  He looked at me the expression was heartbreaking. "Yes Iris honey what is it?" He asked sadness in his tone. I cant keep him from her. It's not right to him or her so the only thing I can do is..."Go after her Curtis be her male. That is what you want and it is clear she loves you. If you love her go get her don't let anyone stand in your way. " He had tears in his eyes looking down at me. He pulled me into his arms. "Thank you and I am sorry for everything." He said  sounding like he was about to cry. He left leaving the other males dumbfounded. "Your just going to let him go like that? He is going to the female that killed a cub." Winston said now standing by me. Parker and Shu soon joined me watching the crimson snake slither away. "Good luck Curtis you deserve to be happy. If being with her does that. Then I wish you the best." I said picking up Meadow. She looks and sees Curtis leave threw the trees. The small white haired girl reached her hand out for him not understanding why he was gone. "One day you will find a Male that will love you like that one loves your aunt." I said nodding to Shu so he can close the door. The Ape king came an hour after Curtis left. "Iris how are you? I see Meadow is doing well getting big. this is to be expected." He said happy but in his eyes he was hiding something. "Yes it is a bit of a strain at times she likes to eat." He laughed holding out his arms to Meadow. She went to him but looked at me the entire time. She was getting afraid and so was I. "Iris I saw something this morning. I am sorry to say this but...." My blood went cold thinking of what he is about to say to me.

(hello everyone happy forth. I hope its a fun one for you. I am looking for an artist to make a cover for this story. Please PM me for more details.)