5🐆

Iris pov
I woke up to Parker licking my cheek. "Good morning Iris." He said before kissing my shoulder. I sit up looking for my mark and found it on my chest. Parker lays me down and enters me gently. He not once looked away from me.  My right hand rests on his cheek while my left is on his shoulder. I felt his thrusts become sloppy not long after  he fills me with his seed. Both of us panting and sweating. He licks my cheek before getting up. "let's take a bath then we should go see my mother." He said gently helping me to my feet.

time skip

Parker takes me to the city of beasts. He head to what looks like a castle with Leppard  Tapestry. We find a young woman laying in the son eating fruit while males surrounded her. "Mother!" Parker yelled catching the woman's attention. she then spots me and my mark. Her eyes light up with joy. "Oh my cub has found a female of his own. He brought her to meet his mother. Your mark is over her heart cub. You must mean a lot to her. Tell me girl what is your name." She was flamboyant like Parker. "My name is Iris we come here to ask for help. a Feral has taken my sister. " Parkers mother was shocked before hugging me. "Parker I will send your Uncles to search for the female. We will get her back." She said looking at Parker. She then looked at me with motherly affection. "Go now we will send word when we find something." she said kissing the top of my head. "She is a nice female Parker don't screw it up." I had to stop myself from laughing. Parker and I left after his mother gave me some fruit.  We returned to Camel Valley by midday. I made sure he rest while I got fish for us. He always fussed saying as the male he should care for me. "I AM YOUR FEMALE  I CAN CARE FOR YOU! HOW CAN YOU CARE FOR ME WHEN YOU ARE HURT?!" I always yelled at him making him cringe. A few days have passed and Parkers uncles came with the cow printed cloth. "That's my sister's!" I shot out of shock. I go to my knees shaking hundreds of  Scenarios were going sir my mind. I started to cry into my hands feeling helpless to save my sister. "female please don't cry." one of them say as they are panicking. "Yes your sister is alive we seen her." another said. "Then I'm going after her. I want you to take Iris to my mother." Parker said before running off. His uncles look dumb founded but did as asked. When we arrived at the Leppard castle Parker's mother was waiting for us. "Oh my Iris your here, but where is Parker?" she said pulling me into a hug. I started to cry in her embrace scared for Parker and my sister. "Lets get you inside and you can tell me whats wrong." she said leading me to her room. It was filled with lavish items, glittering gems, silks lining the walls. I was in awe of just how beautiful it was.  She poured some tea for us. "Now sweet cub tell me whats wrong." I knew this tone I never received it but I knew it. Bai always got it from our mother. It was the warm tone of a worried mother trying to calm her child. "Parker ran off to go get my sister. I am scared that something will happen to them. " I started to cry all over again. I felt her arms wrap around me. "There now Parker will come back to you and so will your sister. The mark on your cheis  proof he is still alive. I will have his room ready for you. You can rest there till he returns." she said standing up and leaving the room. I sip the tea it was a warm berry flavor. I sigh looking out the window. "Please be safe Parker. I beg you not to do anything reckless. If she is unable to be saved,then come home to me. I'd rather our cubs know their father, than the witch of an aunt." I said not knowing his mother was outside the door listening. "That's love for you Parker hurry home. The mother of your cubs is waiting." she whispered heading down the long hallway.