18🐆

Parker's pov
I watched the mother of my cubs nurse. I promise Iris that I will get stronger for you and our cubs. I will not let another one of our cubs die. I was about to get up to mince some meat for them, When my mother came in. "Cub I heard what happened. Where is Iris is she ok?" I pulled her to one of the off room. "Mom Iris is still hurting over what Bai did. Please don't bring it up to her. It hurts me seeing her cry and nothing I can do to stop it." I said sitting down exhausted emotionally. She sat by me My father came in and sat down as well. "Parker we know what you are feeling right now. Our first son Takuma. He was poisoned by the Tiger king. We did everything we could to save him but in the end....The poison took him. He was in the same litter as you. As the years go by the pain will dull just be patient with her. I know your female loves you. I want you to show her that even with this loss you are the male she can depend on." My father said placing his hand on my shoulder. "We love you son and will be here when you need us."  He said before pulling me to my feet. The look he gave me was so full of pride. He really did take pride in me being his son. I hug him and he me. "Be the man we raised you to be." I walked in to see Iris finish feeding the cubs. when they are asleep she stands putting the bowls in the sink. I hug her from behind kissing her neck. "Go take a bath and relax you have done enough honey. I will take care of the cubs while you rest." I said purring in her ear making her shivers spreading her legs. I chuckle "Honey the cubs are asleep and I need to watch them. We can later okay." I said kissing her cheek. "Ok the cubs are teething so be careful." she said walking to the bath. I shifted forms and curl around my three cubs.  I lick all three of their heads.

Iris pov
I soaked in the bath enjoying the warmth. before I felt a all to  Formiliar pain. "oh gods why now." I said clutching my stomach from the pain. the once clear water now died red.