━━━━𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄

BRUTAL
part one

      ADRIAN HAD QUITE THE REPUTATION, AND NOT THE GOOD KIND

ADRIAN HAD QUITE THE REPUTATION, AND NOT THE GOOD KIND. He was the kind of kid that most kids were afraid of. He got arrested almost everyday, stealing cigarettes or being caught underage drinking. The girls at Hawkins Middle thought it was 'cool', despite that fact that it wasn't, while all the guys thought he was a bad influence on younger kids, minus a select few stoners who thought he was the coolest person in the world.

But it's not like Adrian particularly likes drinking and smoking, he does it to take away the voices in his head. Hell, he does it to get rid of the pain from the bruises he gets from his father. Adrian will admit to anyone that he sees and hears people that have been dead for years, like Vincent Van Gogh, or John Lennon, he has no filter. If he thinks something is necessary to say, he will say it.

He does live up to his last name, however. He's always liked it because it described him perfectly; Villan. He's never had a soft spot for anyone, well, minus Will, but we'll talk about that later, and people have grown used to his constant teasing and taunting. Especially three particular boys.

Mike Wheeler, Dustin Henderson, and Lucas Sinclair. Adrian has never been able to bring himself to tease Will Byers after all that he was already going through, so he targeted his friends.

But, he and Mike were seeming to be getting along quite swell with their similar interests: graffitiing that bathroom or cursing teachers they hated out. It's not really bonding but it's the closest thing to a friend Adrian has ever had.

They also had the same taste in music, which Adrian was happy for. He once made Mike a mixtape full of songs by Queen, Prince, Pink Floyd, and Micheal Jackson. He has no clue if the boy listens to it, though, but he never brings it up.

The only thing that separated Adrian from everyone else was the problems that went on at home. His father had never truly loved him, and his mother was rarely ever home from business trips, at least that's what he's been told. He's only met his mother once, and it didn't go well. To be quite honest, he wasn't even sure if she was alive.

Adrian hates to admit it, but because of how hard his father hits him for being 'queer', even though he isn't, he thinks, he has to put on foundation to cover the bruises. He actually become quite skilled at doing makeup.

Smoking and drinking is like his getaway from everything that went on, it helped him relax. It's not really an excuse but he doesn't really know what else to do. He doesn't want to harm anyone in any way, so instead, he uses alcohol and drugs.

But what he didn't know, was that he was going to find out something about himself that he never knew, even though he had been alive for almost fourteen years.

yes i am editing this i promise it's take a bit tho