𝐯𝐢. 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

BRUTAL
chapter six

BRUTALchapter six

anytime

ADRIAN QUICKLY PUSHED HIMSELF OFF THE FLOOR WHEN HE HAD HEARD THE WORDS COME OUT OF HIS FATHER'S MOUTH. His father was dumb enough to not notice that the brunette was now halfway up and stairs and almost to his room.

His father only seemed to notice him when he had slammed his door, locking it. "Adrian! Damnit! Open this door!"

His eyes glazed over and he quickly grabbed a bag from his closet, tripping over his shoes, which had been untied.

He shoved as many clothes as he could into it and threw some other things that he wanted/needed into it.

His face paled once he saw a van pull up with the logo; Hawkins Conversion Therapy.

He made sure that his school backpack was tight n his shoulder and he placed his other bag onto his arm, ignoring the pain from his skin stretching.

He waited for the men who were in the van to enter the house before he opened his window, jumping onto the roof that was beneath it.

He quickly turned to his door when he heard it get kicked open and he looked at the men with suits in terror.

"Alright, come on, kid. We ain't gonna hurt you. Just gonna knock some sense into you." Adrian shook his head violently and hopped off the roof, getting onto his bike and peddling away as quickly as possible.

He heard car doors slam from behind him and he felt tears threatening to spill from his eyes when he heard the van following after him.

"Get the hell away from me!" He shouted at them before swerving into the grass, making sure to cut their way off.

He looked up at the street he was on and let out a shaky breath, hoping that the men wouldn't be able to find him.

He hopped off his bike and hid it in some bushes before hiding behind a tree himself.

The van slowly passed by him and he let out some heavy breaths, happy that they had missed him.

But it was short-lived when the men went down it again and noticed him.

One of them jumped out of the car and had reached Adrian before he had the time to get on his bike.

"Let go of me!" He punched the man in the arm, but he didn't seem to be fazed.

The other one walked behind them and grabbed Adrian by the wrists, trying to keep him from struggling so much.