𝐢𝐯. 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭

BRUTAL 2
chapter four

BRUTAL 2chapter four

frankie abbott

FRANKIE WAS A VERY WEIRD GIRL. She wasn't someone who even struck someone's mind as normal. She was raised weirdly, she has a weird family, but most importantly, she had a weird sexuality. Well, it wasn't really weird, but everyone thought it was.

You see, she despised men. She figured that out when she realized that the guys at her old school only used her because she had money.

It took her a while to realize that she liked girls.

It started when she started to realize how attractive she thought Goldie Hawn was. Then Phoebe Cates. And then Molly Ringwald. She thought women were absolutely gorgeous.

However, she knew that nobody would ever accept her if they found out, so she dated men anyways.

Long story short. She's a lesbian.

She had moved to Hawkins a couple of weeks ago, and she loved it. Everyone there was kind and enjoyable. She was especially fond of the chief, as he was the one who helped her when she got lost. Which is a story for another time.

He had seen the girl walking around mindlessly and he decided to be a good cop (for once) and bring her home.

The two became really close in that ten-minute drive. He even showed her a little bit of the town too. Including the new mall.

She fell in love with it instantly, and the next day, she went.

She loved how big it was. They even had her favorite store: The Gap.

But on that same day, she had run into a group of kids. But she had only bumped into one of them.

The boy ran into a blonde girl and he quickly turned to her. "I'm so sorry." He apologized quickly. "Oh. It's alright. I'm Frankie."

"Adrian." He stuck his hand out, shaking her hand. "Adrian! Come on!" Someone shouted at him from the bottom of the escalator.

"I got to go. Maybe I'll see you around?" Adrian questioned and Frankie nodded with a soft smile.

But there was one person that stayed in her mind. The redhead that had passed by her just moments before she ran into the only kind boy she's ever met.

She had many freckles and tanned skin, and those features just made her even more attractive in Frankie's opinion. She looked back towards Adrian and the boy who had called for him.

She smiled softly when she noticed that their hands kept intentionally brushing against each other.

That day, she realized she wanted to be friends with them. However, she had no clue where they hung out or lived.

So, once again, like always, Frankie was alone. Her contagious ray of sunshine and happiness was only kept to herself.

She hated being alone, but, that's how the world is.

SORRY this is so short i-
i'm having a bit of writers block ;-;
i had to get something up and i SUCK at writing introductions for people, so i'm so sorry for putting you through this torture.

also-i'm starting to edit the chapters to season 2 :))