𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭

BRUTAL 2
chapter eight

BRUTAL 2chapter eight

the sauna test

ADRIAN LET OUT A SHAKY BREATH FROM WHERE HE WAS HIDING. The shower turning on was the trigger. That's when everyone knew that Billy was there. He quickly got up and moved around, opening a locker and closing it to allow Billy to hear where they were.

"Pool's closed." Adrian swallowed thickly and did it again, basically throwing himself back into his hiding spot.

"Hey! Do you hear me? The pool is closed." Billy slammed on the door that led them into the locker room. When he realized that they had locked it from the outside he froze.

"Billy!" Mike spoke through his com, which was transferring through Max's, which was taped to the dummy inside the sauna.

"Who's there?"

"Billy!" Mike spoke in a sing-song voice. "Who's there?" Billy mocked. Mike laughed maniacally, making Adrian stare at him, shocked. Mike was being creepy, but that was kinda what they were going for.

"Billy!" Adrian heard a door slam open, but it wasn't to the room they were hiding in. "Billy!"

"You think this is funny, huh?" Mike only laughed in response. The tension in the room was awful. Adrian had to keep his hand on the ground to keep him from scratching his arm.

"Billy. Come and find me." Mike taunted. "I find you, it is your funeral." Billy threatened. Adrian gulped, running a hand through his hair.

"Come and get me. Come on." El used her powers to open and close the door, acting as if Mike had just entered.

"Billy!" Mike said once he heard the door slam open. Mike laughed again. "Got you," Billy muttered and Adrian assumed he thought the dummy in the sauna was Mike. Their plan was working.

Billy cackled and clapped, like a kid in a candy store. "Come and get me, you piece of shit." That set him off and he launched himself into the sauna, grabbing the dummy.

"Hey. Behind you." The com taped the dummy crackled, Billy tilted his head before he turned around, being greeted by a peculiar brunette. "Hi." He tried to get her, but failed, getting thrown into the wall by El.

The others quickly ran over, slamming the door shut as they chained it and stuck a pole through the handle. Adrian hurried Lucas, shoving him to the side when he couldn't get the lock closed. He locked it with ease before being pulled back.

Billy pounded on the door, trying to get out. After a minute, he stopped and looked at the kids. He froze when he looked at Max, who was standing protectively in front of Frankie.

"Max."

"Do it," Max stated and Will ran over, turning the temperature as high as he could get it.