𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦!

BRUTAL 2
chapter twelve

BRUTAL 2chapter twelve

i love him!

EL HAD ENDED UP DRAGGING ADRIAN INTO HER ROOM, FEELING A LOT MORE SAFE IF THE BOY WAS WITH HER AS SHE WENT TO THE VOID. El sat in front of her TV, pictures of the people they knew were flayed in front of her, occasionally she grabbed a tissue to wipe the blood from her nose.

He was sitting on her bed, twiddling his thumbs and reading a random book. "It's not bullshit, Mike." Adrian stopped, raising his eyebrow. He set the book down and walked over, listening from the other side of the door.

"Also precisely the reason why he broke up with you." Adrian's eyes widened, his heart felt like it had stopped. "Wait-."

"Oh shit." He could basically hear everyone staring at Mike.

"Wait a minute. Mike-."

"I didn't mean-."

"You like... boys?"

He heard a large intake of breath. "Yeah." Mike stayed in a small voice. "Oh that's cool."

Adrian let out a breath at those words. "I still think we should let Adrian help El." Max spoke, changing to topic quickly.

"For what? So he could risk his life for no reason?"

"For no reason? Mike, the flayed are out there doing who knows what." Nancy butted in. "Killing, flaying..."

"Transforming into monsters." Will added. "And Adrian's not stupid, neither is El. I'll bet they know their abilities better than any of us."

Adrian rolled his eyes. No he didn't. He didn't even know he had abilities until you know. "Exactly, thank you." Max thanked.

"And they are their own people." Adrian could basically hear Mike rolling his eyes.

"Exactly."

"With their own free will."

"Exactly. Mike you need to understand that Adrian can do it. He has El to help him, who might I remind you has saved the world twice. You need to trust her."

"You wanna talk about trust, really? After you made Eleven spy on us?" Adrian covered his mouth, laughing softly. "Oh shit." He whispered to himself.

"Wait, what?"

"Oh, she didn't tell you this?" Mike was getting real petty and Adrian had to let out a quiet laugh.

"No."

"Your girlfriend used El's powers to spy on us." Mike told Lucas. "No, no, no, I did not make her. It was her idea. And why are we even talking about this, seriously?" Max asked the two boys.