𝐱𝐯. 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬

BRUTAL 2
chapter fifteen

BRUTAL 2chapter fifteen

old faces

ADRIAN WALKED BESIDE MIKE AS THE GROUP SNUCK INTO THE MALL, CAREFUL NOT TO BE SEEN BY THE MEN DRESSED IN BALCK HOLDING GUNS. They made their way up the stairs, watching over from the balcony. Adrian watched in fear as the four men got closer to the kids behind the counter.

El shoved him slightly, barely even moving him. He looked towards her and she nodded towards the car. He nodded and the girl stuck her hand out, causing all of the alarms in the car to go off.

The four men looked at the car, muttering something inaudibly before looking up and noticing them. El took in a sharp breath before hurdling the car at the men, causing them to die on the spot.

The four kids behind the counter slowly peered over, looking at the men, the car, and then the group of nine that watched over the balcony.

"Guys come on!" Adrian quickly stared, rushing down the stairs, everyone following suit.

Adrian furrowed his eyebrows when he saw Robin but smiled nonetheless, running towards her and giving her a big hug. "Oh, good. You're alive." Robin wheezed out as she wrapped her arms around the boy.

"You flung that thing like a Hot Wheel!" Dustin shouted, running over to Mike and El, hugging them immediately

Erica ran forward, looking at her brother. "Lucas?"

"What are you doing here?" Lucas asked in concern for his little sister. "Ask them. It's their fault."

Steve nodded. "True, yeah. Totally true. It's absolutely our fault." Adrian looked at their bloodshot eyes and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Have you two been doing drugs?" Steve looked at him, pursing his lips. "No a Russian doctor-how do you know what being on drugs looks like?"

"Uh-I don't?" It came out as more of a question than a statement, causing Steve to give him a disapproving stare.

"I don't understand what happened to that car," Robin stated. "El has superpowers," Dustin told her, pointing at the brunette that was standing next to Adrian. "I'm sorry?"

"Superpowers. She threw it with her mind. C'mon, catch up."

"That's El?"

"Also Adrian has superpowers now," Will added. "What?!"

"I know right? It's awesome."