𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐲'𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐲

BRUTAL 2
chapter fourteen

BRUTAL 2chapter fourteen

bradley's big buy

ADRIAN TIREDLY GOT OUT OF NANCY'S CAR, BEING PULLED ALONG BY MIKE. Nancy grabbed a rock from in front of the store and threw it into the glass door, walking inside. Everyone else followed, quickly rushing El down an aisle.

Adrian sat down, sweat dripping down his forehead. Nancy quickly walked down the aisle, grabbing rubbing alcohol and bandages.

"Okay, get her down." Max and Frankie carefully set El down next to Adrian and Nancy knelt down in front of her. "Okay, lemme see." She rolled up El's pants, grimacing at the blood.

Adrian winced as El reached over for his hand. "Oh, shit," Max mumbled. Nancy grabbed one of the bandages, getting ready to clean up the wound but Max stopped her.

"What-What-Hey, what are you doing?" Max asked her and Nancy pushed her eyebrows together. "I'm cleaning the wound."

"No, first, we need to stop the bleeding, then clean, then disinfect, then bandage." Nancy looked at the younger girl in shock.

"I skateboard. Trust me." Max looked to the side, grabbing the gauze from Nancy's hand. "Adrian, hold this." Adrian leaned forward, pushing his hand down on El's leg.

"Keep the pressure on it, nice and firm, okay?" Adrian nodded softly. "We're gonna need water, soap." Nancy and Jonathan nodded, rushing out of the aisle.

Adrian turned his head when he heard a lot of items dropping to the floor. Lucas held his bag as the contents of it lay on the floor. "Does any of this help?"

"No. Go get me a washcloth and a bowl." Frankie got up to go help the two boys, leaving Adrian, Mike, El, and Max alone.

But it wasn't long until Max left, only the three of them left. Adrian had moved so that he was now sitting in front of El.

"Does that hurt?" Adrian asked the girl in front of him, keeping his pressure on the wound. "Mmm. Not bad."

"You're gonna have an awesome scare. You'll look even more badass." Adrian chuckled and nodded along with Mike's statement.

"Bitchin'." El corrected. Mike laughed softly. "Yeah, bitchin'," Adrian said with a small smile.

"Adrian." Adrian turned towards Mike, who motioned first him to lean over. "After all of this is over, I need to talk to you. It's important." He whispered in the boy's ear. "Ok."