𝐢. 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝

BRUTAL 2
chapter one

BRUTAL 2chapter one

day of the dead

ADRIAN WAS SITTING ON THE EDGE OF HIS BOYFRIEND'S, MIKE, BED. He watched as the boy was pacing around the room. "Mike what's wrong?" Adrian asked, his cheeks pink.

Mike looked up at him and smiled softly. "Nothing. It's just, I still don't know what time we have to be at the mall." Adrian giggled. "We have to be there by seven."

"Oh, you're a lifesaver." Mike sat down and gave him a peck on the cheek. Adrian scrunched his nose and leaned his head on his shoulder, his hair falling loosely by his head. Mike sighed and rested his head on Adrian's. Adrian stared at the sweater he had. His style had changed a lot over the summer.

He had bleached the tips of his hair and dyed them pink, with the help of Mike and Max. The three of them had gotten a lot closer at that moment. Mike and Max now considered each other friends and Adrian couldn't have been happier.

They had gotten the dye all over the walls because they had no idea how to dye hair. Adrian found the whole thing amusing as he watched the two laugh from behind him, he was glad that he had brought that closer.

His clothes had changed too. He went shopping in the new mall a lot since the grand opening. He had bought a lot of light-washed jeans and button-up shirts, along with some sweaters. But he did end up stealing Mike's clothes most of the time, even if they were huge on him.

"Why do we feel like a crime?" Mike asked. Adrian furrowed his eyebrows. "I don't know. But, what I do know is that as long as we're happy, who cares what the rest of the world says." Mike chuckled.

"I guess you're right." Mike kissed his head and grabbed his hand, intertwining their fingers. Adrian sighed contently and reached his hand up, grabbing one of Mike's raven locks. He twirled it around in his finger as Mike smiled softly, his cheeks pink.

"Have you told the others about us yet?" Mike asked him, drawing small shapes on the back of his hand. "Not yet. But I'm pretty sure Max knows already." Mike laughed.

"Max seems to know everything." He mumbled. Adrian looked at the clock that was sitting on Mike's dresser and yawned. "We have an hour before we need to start heading over there."

Mike sighed and sat up, turning towards Adrian. "Do we have to go?" He complained. Adrian smiled softly, shaking his head. "Of course, we have to. We promised the others days ago." Mike groaned and fell forward, resting his head on Adrian's shoulder.

"I don't want to, though. I want to spend more time with you." Mike stated. Adrian giggled. "You'll still be able to spend time with me, Mikey."

"Ugh. I told you not to call me that. And I want to spend more time with you alone." Adrian lifted Mike's head, giving him a peck on the lips.