05

Hyunjin's P.O.V

After I hung up, I squealed and tossed my phone on the couch, running around and doing a happy dance. I was fanboying so hard that I tripped and fell over my couch, landing in a smiling heap on the ground.

———

After falling asleep I instantly grabbed my phone and remembered that my friends were done at the recording studio. My phone read 12:37 pm and I immediately called Channie hyung, wanting to invite the three of them over.

I waited for him to pick up and then squealed into the phone. "Come over right now! And bring the other two." I said and hung up as soon as he agreed. I started fanboying again when I opened my phone and set his contact photo as one of the several screenshots I had taken during our call and set his name.

Minnie Baby🥰😉😏

I studied the picture for a long time

I studied the picture for a long time. So long that I was only snapped out of it when their was a knock on my door. I ran to my door, throwing it open to reveal my tiny squirrel of a friend with our other short hyungs behind him.

I let them in and then threw myself on the couch with a thump and a dramatic sigh. "What now Jinnie?" Jisung asked as he lifted my legs and sat on the couch, putting them on his lap.

"I think I'm in love." I said, accompanying my response with yet another dramatic sigh. They all laughed and looked at me weirdly, so I glared at them. "I'm not lying! I swear I have never felt this way about anyone."

"Well, what's his name?" Changbin asked, all if them awaiting my answer.

"Kim Seungmin." I answered with a smile. "He is a new photographer at JYP magazine. He did a shoot of me and I flirted a lot and gave him my number and he called me yesterday and we are meeting up to collab for a photo contest." I ranted.

"Damn boy, you've got it hard. I've never seen you with so much as a little crush." Chan said and I sighed.

"He's literally perfect, you guys." I bragged. "He's such a talented photographer and he gets shy so easy. Whenever I compliment him he gets flustered and it's the most adorable thing." I said, a huge smile on my face just thinking about how much of a blushing mess I could make the shorter boy.

"Well what does this mystery man look like?" Jisung asked me and I pulled out my phone, showing them one of the numerous screenshots I had taken of the boy. I waited for them to react.

"He's so cute!" Sungie said before looking at me with raised eyebrows, "Does he have any friends?"

I reached out and slapped him, rolling my eyes at his desperate antics. Ever since him and Chan realized they were way better as friends, he has been lonely as hell.

"He's definitely a bottom. So that's good for you." Changbin said, and I smacked him, too. Then I turned to Chan, knowing that he would actually be of help unlike those pabos.

"I think you should be really careful." Chan began. "He looks very sensitive and pure, and you don't want to hurt him. I think you should try to be as genuine as possible when you meet up, which means don't try to hard to impress him."Chan continued and I took mental notes.

"I don't think I could be not genuine around him. He makes me squeal at how cute he is and I seem to have no filter. I have never felt so nervous as when I'm around him, but I try to hide that by smothering him with compliments."

"That's adorable! Our Hyunjinnie is in love for the first time!" Chan cooed, booping my nose and making me pout at his treatment of me.

"So back to his friends..." Jisung said, causing all of us to hit him this time. "Ouch! You butts!" He said, pretending to cry. We rolled our eyes at the youngest one of us.

"Anyone up for pizza?" Chan asked and we all cheered happily, like a bunch of children.