42

A/N:Thanks for 400+ votes and 8k reads! Also that picture is what Kkami looks like.

Seungmin's P.O.V

"We did it baby!" Hyunjin whispered in my ear. We were now sitting in the back of a limo, getting driven home by chauffeur that Hyunnie had hired. He snuggled into my neck and I sighed, laying my head on top of Hyunjin's.

I felt myself start to drift off to sleep, mentally drained from our numerous activities today. Hyunjin noticed me getting drowsy and moved my head to his shoulder, making sure I was comfy. The drive felt shorter than before, but probably because I was half asleep during it.

"Come on Min." Hyunjin said, lifting my head and making me groan. "We're home." He murmured and I could hear his smile. The way he called it my home too made a big smile crawl onto my face. Hyunjin chuckled at me and unbuckled my seatbelt, pulling me towards him.

"Hyunjin!" I whined, yawning afterwards. He pulled me out of the car and then bent down for me to hop on his back. I did just that and he hooked his arms under my knees and hoisted me up higher. He walked toward the building, telling the valet good night and thanking the chauffeur.

We ride up the elevator in silence, Hyunjin's smile staying just as big as earlier. We walked out and to his door, where he struggled to type in the code. I just stayed resting on his shoulder, pretending to be asleep. He finally got the door open and Kkami caught sight of us.

She immediately started to yap cutely, jumping up against the wall of her play pen. I squealed and hopped off of Hyunjin's back, rushing over to scoop her up into my arms. I giggled as she started to cover me in tiny licks, yapping cutely. Her tiny tail was wagging quickly and she was very glad to have us home.

"Seungmin..." I jumped a little when arms wrapped around me, his head resting on my shoulder with his lips flush up against my ear. "Were you really awake, and you just made me carry you that whole way anyways?" He said, his lips moving on my ear and making me shiver in his arms.

A little yap from the tiny dog snapped me back to reality. Hyunjin stopped teasing me and we both stared down at our puppy with love. She nuzzled into my chest and Hyunjin brought his hands up to pet the tiny animal. She started to drift off to sleep so I carefully placed her into her little bed inside her play pen.

I then turned around and wrapped my arms around Hyunjin's neck as his arms tightened on my waist. Leaning up, I connected our lips in a slow kiss, being gentle. After a little while of that, Hyunjin got impatient and his lips moved against mine with more force, eliciting a small noise of surprise to escape from my lips.

Hyunjin groaned against my mouth and then pulled away. I whined and pouted my lips at him, giving him my best puppy dog eyes. "Let's go get these suits off." He said, his eyes full of lust as I blushed at his suggestive words. "We wouldn't want to mess them up."

He winked and grabbed my thighs, lifting me up to wrap my legs around his slim waist. He began to walk to his bedroom as I marked his neck, wanting everyone to know that he was taken. He let out a moan when I sucked on a certain spot and I grinned, continuing to draw sinful noises from his pretty mouth.

He pushed me down onto the bed and crawled on top of me, ditching his suit jacket on the way. The way he stared down at me was a look that was foreign to me coming from him. I may have one an award that night, but let's  just say that I lost something as well.