Bonus Chapter 3

Seungmin's P.O.V

1 Year Later

"Let's have a baby." I said out of nowhere, causing Hyunjin to glance at me skeptically from his spot across the table from me. He swallowed his food and then set down his chopsticks to look at me.

"I mean, we can't have one just us, but I sure would love to keep trying." He said with a shrug and a smirk, his insinuation making me turn red.

"Yoh, stop it!" I whined, hiding my now flushed face. "You know what I mean, let's hire a surrogate." I said, looking at him with a serious expression that greatly contrasted Hyunjin's smirk. My husband's face changed to more resemble my serious one.

"Well, of course money is not an issue, since I'm your sugar daddy," Hyunjin said with a smirk, and I sent him a glare. "We just have to be sure we're ready for this." He told me, reaching over the table to hold my hand.

"I am sure." I told him rubbing his hand with my thumb to assure him of my seriousness. "I do love Kkami like she's my baby, but I want a kid." I told him, using my puppy eyes. He looked at me with an unsure look on his face. He seemed to still be processing my last words.

"Please, Hyunnie!" I begged, pouting my lips and using puppy eyes, knowing that both of those were his weaknesses. He seemed to falter a bit at my begging and a smile appeared on his face. "Minho and Jisung have a baby now." I said, my pout intensifying.

Hyunjin chuckled and leaned over to ruffle my hair. "I know baby." He muttered kissing my forehead and then moving to sit back down. "I know." He repeated, ruffling my hair and then scooting back in his seat.

"If you really want one, then so do I." He whispered to me after walking around and wrapping his arms around me securely from behind. I whipped my head around to look at him, my eyes wide with excitement.

"Really!?" I asked my gorgeous husband. He smiled softly and nodded at me with the fondest look on his beautiful face. I grabbed his face with both of my hands and pulled his lips to mine. "I can't wait!!!" I squealed against his mouth and he let out a small chuckle.

"So, why don't we find a good surrogate?" Hyunjin asked me, pulling out his phone and sitting down in the chair next to me. I nodded my head rapidly and started to bounce in my seat, extremely excited for this.

"Let's pick a pretty one." I said, leaning over his shoulder and looking at his phone screen. He had pulled up a surrogacy website where the woman had pictures of themselves and other biological and personal information. "Look, she likes photography and she looks like a model." I said, pointing at one of the candidates on his phone.

"We also need to decide whose sperm we are going to use." Hyunjin said, looking at me with his pretty brown eyes. I thought about it for a minute before deciding.

"I think we should use yours this time, and mine next time, and I like the photographer surrogate." I told Hyunnie, putting my arm around his shoulders and massaging his arm. He glanced at me with a smile and nodded at me, seeming to agree with my plan.

"Do you already have names picked out, too?" Hyunjin joked, but then scoffed when I confirmed his words. "Really? Then what are our kids names going to be?" Hyunjin said, raising one or his eyebrows at me, looking very amused.