30

Seungmin's P.O.V

When Hyunjin asked that question, even though he was joking, I felt like a brat for wanting all of his attention. It was unreasonable for me to be jealous of Lixie, who was madly in love with Seo Changbin, and Hyunjin was not his type. I just felt myself get angrier at Hyunjin, my anger causing my face to heat up.

"I am jealous, okay?" I shouted and Hyunjin's eyes widened in shock at my increase in volume, and my unfamiliar tone of voice. "Are you happy that I admitted it? That I admitted that I can't help but want you to only focus on me?!" I said, pushing his chest. His mouth hung open in surprise, but no sounds came out.

"I'm mad that you keep flirting with me and making me flustered. I love how you get so possessive and protective over me, but I am upset that you don't ever take anything farther. All you do is flirt and some skinship, but I don't want just that! I want you all to myself, okay!" I said, pushing him back again.

Hyunjin stumbled, and stared at me in awe, but he still didn't speak. "I like you Hwang Hyunjin. As more than just friends, and definitely more than just colleagues." I muttered, feeling shy now. Hyunjin stepped toward me and I got scared that he would reject me.

He reached up and cupped my cheek, his hand cooling down my warm face. His thumb moved slowly and gently on my face, making my breath catch in my throat. I let out a sigh and nuzzled back against his hand, basking in the sensation.

"God, you're even pretty when you're mad." He mumbled, and I pouted at his statement. He softly chuckled at my reaction to his statement and I smiled up at him shyly. "Don't worry, Minnie." He said, his other hand moving to cup the other side of my face.

Hyunjin leaned forward and connected our lips. His lips were warm and soft, moving against mine slowly and gently, like he didn't want to hurt me or scare me away. This wasn't my first kiss, but it was the first one that made butterflies dance in my stomach. It was the first one that made me feel loved, and desired, not just the latter.

The way he moved was graceful and it seemed like every little move had a purpose. Hyunjin made me feel like this was the only place in the world that I ever needed to go to. He made me think that if I died tomorrow, I would die happy, knowing that someone so perfect had kissed me.

My skin heated up and I knew Hyunjin must have felt the temperature of my face increase against his hands. The gorgeous boy pulled away and just stared at me for a while, making me feel exposed and vulnerable. The weird part was that I didn't mind feeling like that around the older boy, in fact, I think I enjoyed it.

"The only person I've ever felt so strongly about is you." He said softly, and I blushed, feeling shy under his intense gaze. "You're so special to me, andI dont want to share you either. I don't know how you got there, but you are so much under my skin that I can't even imagine a future without you."

"Kim Seungmin, will you please be my boyfriend, because no matter how hard I try, I can't think about anything but you. I don't want you to be jealous, because I want to give all my attention to you." He said, placing a sweet kiss on my forehead.

"Of course I will!" I squealed, jumping into his arms. He gasped at my sudden attack of affection, but quickly wrapped his arms around my waist to hold me up. "I am living every teenage girl's dream right now." I whispered in his ear, pulling away slightly to place a kiss on his cheek as he chuckled at my observation.

"Well I'm living my dream." Hyunjin said and then we both cringed. "That was super cheesy." He said with a scrunched up nose, and I agreed with a little laugh. Hyunjin kissed my lips with a smile on his and soon we both were smiling like idiots.