53

Hyunjin's P.O.V

"Come on." I told my puppy, who was holding our puppy. I was trying to get them out to the car so we wouldn't be late on the first time they met my mom. I grabbed my boyfriend's arm, the one that wasn't holding Kkami, and tugged him out of the door of my penthouse. By now, you might as well just call it our penthouse, since Seungmin only ever went to his apartment to bring more clothes over here. I mean, it's not like his roommates missed him that much, they were all a little preoccupied with a certain rap trio.

"I'm coming babe!" Seungmin said with a big smile, trying to pretend to be annoyed. "I thought I was the nervous one, but look at you!" Minnie exclaimed with a laugh gesturing at me. I was a mess, my hair was probably messed up, I had busted my lip from biting it, and my foot wouldn't stop tapping, no matter what I tried.

"It's going to be fine!" Minnie said, wrapping me in a gentle, one armed hug, our adorable puppy in the middle. Kkami licked my face, helping a little to calm me down. We got down to the lobby and even as we waited for the valet to bring my car, my foot was tapping like crazy, making me seem like an impatient asshole.

"I think you should drive." I told Seungmin, his eyes lighting up at the thought of driving the fancy convertible that had just gotten brought to us. I handed him the keys and he squealed, passing me the puppy and skipping over to the driver's side door.

The drive went quickly and before I knew it, my house came into view. It was nothing big or fancy like my penthouse, but it was where I had grown up. I had tried to buy my mom a new place when I started gaining success, but she refused, saying she liked living in the place that we had created so many memories together.

Seungmin got out and walked over to me, waiting for me to lead him to the front door. "I'm so nervous!" He said, clinging to my arm. He was worrying at the inside of his cheek, no doubt doing damage with his teeth. I held my hand out to his face and cupped his soft cheek.

"You're going to do fine." I said, not knowing which one of us needed to hear it more. I leaned in to place a peck on his lips, but as soon as our lips met, the door flew open. We sprung apart and glanced at my mom, who was standing in the doorway with her hands on her hips, a smirk on her pretty face.

"Well, what a way to meet your son's boyfriend, huh?" She joked with a smile, playfully nudging a blushing Seungmin with her elbow. Minnie hung his head and moved to hold onto me, hiding behind me slightly. "He is very shy, unlike you!" She said, smiling at Seungmin and then narrowing her eyes at me sassily.

I stuck my tongue out at her and Seungmin giggled cutely, glancing at me from around my shoulder. "Now I see where you got your sassiness from." He muttered, his eyes glancing at my mother in amusement.

"Hey! I heard that!" My mom said, only proving my baby's point. Seungmin got shy, hiding behind my shoulder while I laughed at him, knowing that my mom already liked him. We followed my mom into the kitchen and she gestured for us to sit at the food covered table.

Just smelling and seeing all of the home cooked dishes made my mouth water, and when I glanced over at Seungmin I could tell he felt the same.  "Well?" My mom said, glancing at us expectantly and making Seungmin all adorably confused. "Are you going to eat or not?" She said and a smile took over her face as she watched us sit down.