40

Seungmin's P.O.V

"How do I look Jinnie?" I asked my boyfriend, who was on his phone. At the moment we were in some fancy tailor shop to get suits for the award ceremony. The price tags there made my eyes pop out of my head, but Hyunjin told me that it was on him. I tried to protest that, but Hyunjin insisted, so I reluctantly agreed.

"God damn, Minnie!" Hyunjin said sassily, his behavior making me giggle. "You look sexy as hell, but also professional." He said, walking around me in a circle and checking me out. His eyes lingered on my butt, that the pants hugged perfectly and I blushed.

"T-thank you, Hyung." I stuttered, my face still pink. The suit I was wearing had only one sleeve on the jacket, because half of it was just straps. Hyunjin's was similar but it had straps on one side and sleeves on both. Hyunjin moved and wrapped his arms around me tightly, but then quickly pulled them away when he realized we were in public.

He gave me a sad look and then backed up, clearing his throat. "Let's alter his suit and then start on mine." Hyunjin told the tailor and he nodded, quickly scurrying over to get pins and a measuring tape. "You do like it right?" Hyunjin asked me, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"I do like it," I assured him with a smile. "and I especially like matching you." I said, pushing him with just a finger on his chest and sending him a wink. He laughed at my flirtatious actions and sent me a flying kiss, turning me into a blushing mess.

The tailor returned and started doing measurements and adjustments while Hyunjin made funny faces at me, trying to make me laugh. I managed to keep a straight face and stay still so I wouldn't get stabbed by any needles. After the tailor finished up, I changed back into my normal clothes, that consisted of skinny jeans and a turtle neck with a jean jacket over it.

As soon as I stepped out of the fitting room, I felt extremely underdressed surrounded by all of the suits, and the suit wearing people buying them. My worrying quickly dissipated when Hyunjin walked out in his suit, making my mind go completely blank. My mouth fell open as I stared at him in awe, transfixed by just how shockingly gorgeous he was. His beauty only seemed to be magnified by the suit and if there were no other people around I would have jumped him right there.

"Like what you see, Minnie, baby?" He asked, looking extremely smug. I rolled my eyes, but I'm sure the tint of my cheeks answered him more accurately. "Seriously, though, how do I look?" He asked, sounding way less flirty this time, and a lot more sincere.

"Come on Hyunjin, you know how you look." I muttered shyly. Hyunjin smirk turned into a fond smile and he stared at me for a while.

"Yeah, I do, but I want you to say it." He said, once again making me blush. I rolled my eyes, but my mouth was curled up into an amused smile.

"Fine, but you asked for it!" I told him with an exaggerated sigh. I walked over to him and held my hand up to his ear and started to whisper. "You look fine as hell, and if we weren't in public, I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of you." I told him and he let out a growl.

"I did ask for it, but I am now regretting it." He said, pulling me to his side. "I don't know how I'm going to survive through a whole award show with you looking that damn good!" I blushed and moved away so that the tailor could adjust his suit as well.