31

A/N:4k reads already?? And the 1st chapter has almost 300 reads! Thank you all so much for reading and voting!

Seungmin's P.O.V

"We should probably get back out there before they get the wrong idea." I muttered, backing away from Hyunjin and opening his door. I held out my hand for his and he grabbed mine, both of smiling giddily. We walked out together and all of the other guys looked at us and then our hands.

"Aww, so cute!" Felix cooed, running over and grabbing our intertwined hands in his tiny hands. "You guys are sooooo perfect for each other!" He dropped our hands, only to wrap us both in a crushing hug.

"Where are Minho and Jisung?" Hyunjin asks after we escaped from Lixie's hug. Both of us looked around and the other guys glanced at each other and rolled their eyes, looking like they were silently deciding who would tell us. They seemed to settle on Changbin, who just sighed and rolled his eyes again.

"They left to fuck." Changbin said bluntly, taking a drink of his pop. All of us laughed at his words, and then he got shy, realizing he had been a little too straightforward. Those two had practically been dry humping on the couch when I left with Hyunjin.

"Well, I'm not surprised at all." I said, and everyone laughed, all agreeing with my statement.

"I'm kind of glad they did, though." Chan said, making me and the four others stare at him, waiting for him to elaborate on his previous words. "Sungie has been desperate as hell lately, and I'm glad he isn't hooking up with a complete stranger. Minho is at least a mutual friend."

Chan was such a dad. He really cared about his group, and if me and the other guys were going to let anyone anywhere near Jeongin, it would have been Chan. He was incredibly sweet and caring, and from what Hyunjin has told me, he always puts others before himself.

"I'm glad, too, then." I said, making everyone laugh again. "Hey, I don't want Jisungie to hook up with some rando! He could get an STD, he could get kidnapped, he could get sold into a sex trafficking ring! Anything could happen to him!" They laughed again and I furrowed my brows, getting frustrated with them.

"Let's all get some dinner, yeah?" Hyunjin asked, slinging his arm around my shoulders and steering us toward the kitchen. "I got some chicken, and all sorts of snack food. You can have anything in the fridge or the pantry."

"What do you want to eat, Innie?" Chan asked the maknae sweetly. I wanted to fanboy at the nickname and tease the two of them, but I used all my self control to keep my mouth shut. I obviously didn't want them to get all shy and stop being all cute with each other. Jeongin answered Chan and the oldest started making the other a plate, causing Jeongin to get all shy.

"They're so cute!" I whispered to Hyunjin, tugging in his sleeve to make him look. "Normally I would let Felix beat the heck out of anybody who even dares approach our baby, but I will make an exception for Chan Hyung." I said and Hyinjin chuckled at my words, kissing my forehead.

"I'm glad you aren't going to sic your attack Australian on any of my best friends. That's very considerate of you." Hyunjin spoke, obviously being sarcastic. He led me to a stool so we could eat and sat me down.

"I know, right? I'm such a good boyfriend, aren't I?" I teased Hyunjin, and he went along with it, nodding and lifting up his chopsticks to feed me some noodles. After I had slurped them up, Hyunjin started to laugh at me, so I cocked my head at him in curiosity.

"You have some food on your face." He informed me with an amused smile, trying to help me by pointing out where it was. I struggled in my attempts to clean myself, so Hyunjin grabbed my hands and pinned them to my sides.

"Allow me." He murmured in a voice like silk that made me shiver. He leaned forward and his tongue darted out and licked the food of my face, making my face flush and reach out to hit him. He winked at me as he pulled away, a very smug smirk on the face that had such a strong affect on me.

"Yoh! That's disgusting!" Felix said with an expression that matched his words. "You guys are nasty! We ship you guys and all, but that doesn't mean we want to see you eat each other's faces off in front of us!" Hyunjin laughed and I avoided eyes contact, still a blushing mess.