54

A/N:Thanks for helping get this book to 17k reads and 900 votes!

Seungmin's P.O.V

"Thank you so much, Mrs.Hwang!" I said to the pretty petite woman who had pulled me aside while she made Hyunjin do the dishes. "It's been forever since I had homemade food, and yours was so delicious!" I said, rubbing my now full belly to emphasize my statement.

She laughed and wrapped me in a hug, taking me by surprise. After a couple seconds I relaxed into her embrace, realizing how much I had missed motherly affection. "You can call me mom, if you'd like." She said, pulling away from me to study my face. "I know I would like that." She said with a smile on her face that was eerily similar to her son's.

"I would love to, mom." I said, testing out how the words felt on my lips. They felt extremely foreign coming out of my mouth, having not said them to someone in so long. She pulled me back into a crushing hug and I could feel her smile against my chest.

"I see now why Hyunjin fell so hard and so quick for you." She said glancing at me with a fond look. I cocked my head at her and she spoke again. "There really is just something so special about you. I feel so protective over you already, and I also just want to adopt you." She laughed, and so did I.

"Well you won't need to adopt me, because that would be weird of both of your sons were together." I said with a small smile. "You'll just have to settle for me being your son in law when I marry Hyunjin, which I do plan on doing." I assured her and she squealed, clapping her hands together, satisfied with my words.

"I forgot to say it but, thank you for getting Hyunjin a puppy." She said, a smile on her face, but her eyes looking like she was recalling something sad. "He was so heartbroken after our dog Kkami died, I thought he might never be happy again." I smiled and picked up Kkami who had come into the room right on cue.

"Of course!" I told her, handing Kkami the second to her. Hyunjin's mom giggled as Kkami licked her face. The youthful sound was contagious and I began to laugh as well. I was so happy that she approved of me, even though I would've stayed with Hyunjin if she didn't, it felt great to have some sort of parental figure in my life again.

"I just got the best idea!" She said, a mischievous grin, that was identical to Hyunjin's, plastered on her pale face. "Why don't I show you some of Hyunjin's baby photos?" She said, wiggling her eyebrows and making me laugh again.

"That is a brilliant plan!" I said, following her as she walked further through the house, and into a room that I assumed was her office. With a sly smile, she pulled a big photo album of the shelf. I took a quick look around the room, to see framed pictures of Hyunjin, some with Hyunjin and her, and some featuring a small dog that I guessed was Kkami.

"Look at these!" She squealed, setting the book down on the desk and putting her hands on her cheeks. I walked over to her and looked at the pictures, letting out an audible coo at the tiny Hyunjin on the pages. "It's been forever since I've looked at these." Mrs.Hwang said, seeming to just be thinking out loud.

"This one is my favorite!" I said, pointing to one of the many wherein Hyunjin was posed sassily. "He was always a model I see." I laughed and she nodded, a fond smile on her face as she told stories for some of the photos, making me feel like I was getting to know Hyunjin a lot better today.