Bonus Chapter 6

A/N:I am still in disbelief that this reached 100k views, so I am giving you guys an update. Just some info before you read this one.

Changlix Kids
Yong-Bin 2

Changlix KidsYong-Bin 2

Seungjin Kids
Cho-Hae 2

Seungjin KidsCho-Hae 2

Chan-Hee 0

Jeongchan KidsHan-Jee 6 months

Jeongchan Kids
Han-Jee 6 months

Minsung KidsHwa-Sung 2 Rae-Kyo 4

Minsung Kids
Hwa-Sung 2 Rae-Kyo 4

Minsung KidsHwa-Sung 2 Rae-Kyo 4

Hyunjin's P.O.V

I was sitting on the living room floor of Minho and Jisung's duplex that they bought with Jeongin and Chan. Something hit the back of my head and I whipped around to see Rae-Kyo standing there with a mischievous grin. His evil smile was eerily similar to the one his dad wore when getting into mischief, which was a little unnerving, but mostly cute.

"Rae-Kyo! Did you throw something at me?" I asked him, pretending to be angry and making him giggle evilly. I bent down and scooped him up, swinging him upside down, making more shrill noises of glee escape from his mouth. With one arm holding his legs, I used the other to tickle the small boy.

"Stop! Uncle Hyunjin! It tickwes!" He gasped out through his cute laughs. "Help me Cho Cho!" He called out to my daughter who was on the floor Yong-Bin, the two toddlers building a tower. She sassily rolled her eyes and continued building her tower.

I laughed at my daughter's behavior and put Rae-Kyo right side up again before setting him back down on the toy covered carpet. He giggled and ran over to his dad, who was sitting at the snack bar in the kitchen. Jisung picked up the happy kid and set him on his lap, hugging him tightly.

I smiled at my friend, and then my eyes landed on the person sitting next to him. Seungmin was perched on the stool by Jisung, cradling our newborn son and feeding him a bottle. It had only been a week since he was born, so he had been home for 5 days. Jisung invited us all over for a playdate, and of course we said yes.

Cho-Hae was super excited to see her favorite uncle, Felix. Her and Yong-Bin got along really well, since he was only a couple months younger than her, because Felix convinced Binnie that they should have a baby at the same time as us. It's a good thing he did, too, since they were best friends.

Jeongin was asleep on the couch with Minho and Jisung's daughter, Hwa-Sung sleeping on his chest. Channie Hyung had their son, Han-Jee, strapped to his back in a carrier. The little baby was babbling happily and gurgling to himself while Chan Hyung cooked dinner. I was amazed at our oldest friend's ability to multitask, as he was entertaining their child while cooking four different dishes on the stove.

"Where are Changbin and Felix?" I asked the rest of the guys, glancing around the room in search of the aforementioned shorties. Minho, who was now sitting on the floor helping the three oldest kids build a block castle, chuckled causing me to turn and look at him.

"They ditched Yong-Bin her so they could get some 'alone time', as they would say." He said, placing a block on the structure before doing his sarcastic finger quotes. I rolled my eyes and made by way into the kitchen, wrapping my arms around my husband when I got there.

"I love you all the way to the Andromeda galaxy." I leaned down to whisper in his ear, feeling heat rise to his cheek against mine as he got flustered. He didn't respond and was trying to pretend I didn't have an effect on him, but he wasn't doing a very good job. "I'm so glad that you're the person I get to raise our kids with, I don't think I ever want to be without you."

A/N:If I were to write a text/social media AU, what group and/or ship/s would you want to read? Please comment, because I really want some of your guys' input before I start making story outlines and various things.