thirty-six

Blake.

We set up the banana bags and also grabbed a few bottles of water, waiting patiently,

Ashton soon entered, piggy backing Harper and holding Tyler's arm in his other hand.

I immediately stood, helping Harper stand as Tyler collapsed in a chair.

Marcus and I started on Tyler's IV and Ashton spoke to Harper calmly.

"I just want to go to bed." I heard Harper whine lightly.

"I'm not letting you go to sleep like this, because if you do you'll be hungover and michael will know that you drank without permission, is that what you want?" Ashton asked her.

She shook her head slowly.

"Then give me your arm, it's one small pinch for thirty minutes."

There was no more arguing.

Once I looked away from Tyler, I saw Ashton taping her IV down, tears more than visible in her eyes.

Ashton looked up to her as soon as he was done, took his gloves off, kissed her forehead and immediately brought a chair closer to hers, pulling her into his chest gently.

I watched as she closed her eyes and I couldn't help but wonder, what was the connection between Ashton and her?

"Blake, nothing better to do?" Ashton voice spoke, making me realize that I was still staring in their direction.

"Sorry sir- just tired"

We waited thirty minutes, Harper was half asleep and Tyler was completely knocked out, but sober and hydrated.

Ashton woke Tyler up, making him stand as Harper rubbed her eyes.

"Tyler you can go back to your moms room and get some actual rest, see you in the morning" Ashton spoke, making Tyler nod, thanking us before leaving.

"Come on, pretty girl." Ashton spoke, grabbing Harper's hands and helping her stand before looking straight to me, seeing me staring straight at them.

"Blake- can I help you-" "I'm sorry, I just can't help but wonder how you two are connected" I mumbled out, hoping he wouldn't turn into a dick like normal.

"Go home" he simply spoke, making me nod before leaving

Harper.

Ashton led me to the on call rooms where Michael was sleeping.

"I have to make rounds, sleep with Michael for now, I'll move you if you look crowded when I get back" he told me, making me nod.

I didn't hesitate to crawl in beside Michael, feeling him immediately shift.

"Harp?" His tired voice spoke.

"Yeah" I hummed, resting my head on his chest .

"I'm glad you're home"

Was this home?