Hello!

Hello all! This is Ahey_23 and I am very sorry. Holy cow it's been over a year since I've updated. It's weird because I promised myself that I would never be that person to forget to update because I myself hate waiting for other stories. It's been so long that Wattpad changed the layout of their website and now I'm ultra confused. 

Hope ya'll are well doing quarantine. Stay safe please! I know that people everywhere are saying this but I'm gonna say it anyways. Wash your hands, stay six feet apart, and self quarantine if you're sick (or if a quarantine is in place in your area) <-- a reminder in case you forgot :)

I am hoping to update within the next week. But, and this is the really sad part: I have literally forgotten so much about my own story. I made it super long because I love posting and seeing your guys' comments and it's something to keep me busy. I checked up on the Blackjack chapter and you guys now have a comment strand of over 3000 going strong. I've got over 1,000 notifications from that strand to catch up on. Anyways, I will talk to you all later and hopefully next time I "see" you will be through the next chapter. 

Stay safe! Love ya'll!!!!

            -Ahey_23

Edit: I also realized I'm up to 109 followers. It used to be 98. Not that big a difference but it's the small victories that count :) Thanks guys