Goodbye and Goodwill, Part 2/4

Varian finally spots Ruddiger, running towards Rapunzel and Cassandra with the vial of elixir in his mouth.

"Okay partner, here is the list of events," Rapunzel is saying. "It's a fifth draft, so it should be pretty close to final." She hands Cassandra a piece of paper.

"Okay, let's see..." Cassandra says, glancing over the list. "Bobbing for apples... ring toss... juggling? Raps, are you sure people here are into... pony rides?"

"Who doesn't love pony rides?" Rapunzel says eagerly.

"I hate pony rides, ya clod!" The same old lady from before shouts as she passes by.

Rapunzel sighs. "Like I said, not final." She takes the paper from Cassandra, and gently folds it away. "Okay, um, did you have any ideas for events?"

Cassandra smirks and tosses Rapunzel a crumpled up piece of paper. Rapunzel unfolds it to find drawings of Cassandra's event ideas:

"Human Piñata? Spit Target Practice?! Okay, I-I don't even know what this is!" She points to an image of a poorly-drawn person that seems to be in water with fish that have pointy teeth.

"That would be Piranha Dunk Tank, Rapunzel," Cassandra says.

"Um... I'm not quite sure these scream goodwill," Rapunzel says worriedly.

"Goodwill Scream Contest! Great idea!" Cassandra says excitedly. "We can see who can scream the loudest!"

As soon as she says this, a man walks past them on the street and screams, "OUTTA MY WAY!"

"And there's the guy to beat!" Cassandra says.

Rapunzel chuckles nervously. "Cass, uh... don't get me wrong, I love your ideas. But event planning takes a certain... skill set."

As Rapunzel says this, Ruddiger rushes past on the building roof above them. He accidentally drops the elixir, and it spills all over the two of them.

"No!" Varian shouts, watching helplessly.

"Yuck," Rapunzel says, shaking the liquid off of her as it suddenly fades away. But Cassandra just glares at her, not even seeming to notice.

     "Skill set? Are you suggesting I don't know how to help people have fun?" Cassandra says harshly

"No! No, no, no, no. No!" Rapunzel insists. But then she adds with a mischievous smile, "Maybe?"

Pascal gasps, clinging to her shoulder.

"Well, I don't want you to take this the wrong way Rapunzel, but maybe the reason Vex suggested I be co-planner is because you lack a certain skill set!" She steps forward and pokes Rapunzel's nose.