1- Taken

Caroline's POV

"I hate school, Sapphire," my wolf said.

"I do too," I told her.

Suddenly, I smelt a large pack of werewolves and a muffled heavenly scent of cinnamon. I was confused, and then my eyes widened in horror. What are werewolves doing here, in a human school?

The werewolf in the front, the alpha, sniffed the air.

Uh oh! He smelt me! I quickly went in the opposite direction, but my wolf whined. I just ignored her. It was probably nothing.

I turned my head, and saw the werewolves start moving toward me. Shit! They saw me!

At least I knew this school better than they do. But when I turned around, no one was around.

I mentally slapped myself. Of course! The alpha must've made them submit and leave! I'm so stupid!

I racked my brain for ideas but ironically, my mind was as blank as a slate.

Suddenly, the werewolves surrounded me. Aw, come on! I just wanted to have a peaceful day at school! Why do these furballs have to ruin my day!

I looked up, and my eyes locked with the alphas eyes.

Mate.

***

Fane's POV

"Alpha, I smell a werewolf!" My gamma Steve said.

My eyes scanned the crowd and a powerful scent of peaches hit me.

Could it be-?

"Yes! Mate!" Conan, my wolf, growled.

I watched her run the opposite direction so I motioned the others to follow.

While I was following her, I started thinking.

What is she doing in a human school? Is she a rogue? My mate, a rogue? Is she fit to be Luna?

I looked around me, and my dominance made the students part like the Red Sea.

The girl suddenly turned around, and I gestured my packmates to surround her.

She looked up, her hazel eyes piecing through me.

Mate.

***

Caroline's POV

Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, uh ohhhhhh...

I gulped, searching for a gap. I needed to escape!

"Why escape?" Sapphire whined. "He's our mate!"

"Yeah, but he might find out about us! And I don't want to have a mate!"

She growled. "Take that back!"

While we were arguing, I suddenly looked around me, and I saw that the werewolves were dragging me out, with a killer iron grip.

"Wait, where are you taking me?" I asked.

"My pack," My mate said.

"Pack?" I questioned.

"I'm Alpha Fane Lupei or Moonlight Pack," he answered, peering at my face.

I visibly gulped. Uh oh...
~time skip cause I'm lazy~

Sally- Fane's sister
Vasile- Fane's father
Alina- Fane's mother
Steve- Gamma
Ann- Pack warrior
Axel- pack warrior
Jasper- pack warrior
Jake- beta

"So? Why were you living with humans?" Sally asked. Sally was Fane's talkative sister. She was 19, like me. I was a just a bit older than her. It was actually surprising how close our birthdays are. Fane just turned 22.

"I have no idea," I lied. Actually, my parents were running away from everyone just because they were different. But that was a secret. No one should know.

Then Fane came back. "I'm showing the way to your room."

"Or you could show me the way to your heart," Sapphire said lovingly.

Ew, ew, ew, no! I glared at her. I don't even want to be here! I'm finding a way out soon...
***

(Wattpad deleted some of it and I had to rewrite everything... ugh)
Well, hope you liked it!
Don't forget to vote and comment!
Thx!!!