12- Peace and Turtle

Caroline's POV

I was having a peaceful dream about killing Hail, but someone had to show up.

Someone as Sunny.

"Hey Carolineeeeee!"

"Arghhhhhh! What'd u wantttt," I whined. "Stop interrupting my peaceful dreams!"

Sunny looked around, raising her eyebrows. "Very peaceful. Well, these scavengers came to Jade Mountain. And they know you. Oh, and they have a ring that lets us understand them."

I facepalmed myself. "Why'd you do this to me Eve!" I groaned.

"Oh. Well, bye!" Sunny waved.

I sighed. "Okay byeeee!" Then I smiled at her, and she smiled back.

And when I woke up, I remembered that I forgot to ask where they were going.

Aha! So you are going back to mate! Sapphire yipped happily.

I frowned and shook my head. Stupid wolf. No, I am going back to Fane because I want to get him out of Pantala! Then I blocked Sapphire out.

I fell asleep again, and saw Eve.

"Why'd you give them the rings!" I pouted.

"Ahhhhh, fate. Just destiny. You guys are mates!" She grinned at me.

"Not fair! I don't care if he's my mate or not! Why'd you pair me up with him!?" I accused.

"You really don't care? You don't feel the longing in your heart, the yelps and whines your wolf is making, and the pain of being away from him?" She smirked evilly. "Well, wake up! You have stuff to do!" And she sent me on my way.

When I woke up, I yelled at Samantha. "Get ready! We're going to Pantala."

Sally's POV

Whoa...

I was speechless. Flying felt so cool and calm!

I catcher Moon grinning at me. I grinned back and cheered.

Kinkajou turned back and looked at me and she did a flip, grinning.

I caught my breath and looked at Turtle, behind us. He looked like a lovesick puppy, ha. Then I looked at my brother. He looked worried and surprised. Then he yelled, "Are you okay?"

I grinned and did a thumbs up.

"Hey, Kinkajou! How long does it take to go to the Rainforest?" I asked.

She grinned sheepishly. "Ummmmm. Days?"

"Days?!" I yelped. "What about food?"

2 days later

"Ok, now that we're resting, let's go catch some food!" Kinkajou said.

"Yay! Finallyyyyyy! I'm starving! What's there to eat?" I asked.

Turtle turned toward the river. "I'm eating fish."

I scrunched up my nose and he shrugged. "What else?"

"We are going hunting!" Qibli pointed at himself, Moon, and Winter.

"Bring us back some meat!" I yelped.

Then I turned to Kinkajou. "What about you?"

"Nah, meat is blech. I'm going to get some fruit. Wanna come?"

"Sure!"

After one hour, we all gathered around a HUGE fire. Well, not it's not for the dragons, but HUGE for us...