20- Violent

Caroline's POV

Uh ohhhhhh, not good, not good, not good.

"Do you know who is leading everyone?" Fane asked, worried about my thoughts.

"I don't know, but I could block them using some ice." I answered back.

I concentrated and put a protective field of ice along the border.

We waited to see if anything happened. After a few seconds, nothing happened. Fane hugged me in relief.

Then, I heard a pack member yelp. "It's melting!"

The people near the border came running back, horrified and screaming.

I glanced at the border, and I saw a huge, controlled fire melting the ice.

No, no, no. The only person that could do that was my mom.

Anna's POV (just wanted to show what they were thinking)

"Are they forcing her to put that around the border?" Daniel asked.

"I think so, but I could melt it," I answered.

He nodded. "Let's get our daughter back."

Caroline's POV

I glanced at Fane. "Stay back."

"No! Of course not!" Why do I even bother if I already know what the answer is.

"No, I need to talk to my parents, they're the ones that could stop it. And if you try to stop me, I will stop you," I said.

Fane nodded. Hm. Surprising. "Okay, I trust you. Just please don't get hurt. If you do, I will drag you to bed and do pleasurable things."

I widened my eyes and blushed.

Fane pulled me into him and kissed me, full of love, passion, and hunger.

I kissed him back, and Sapphire was howling.

I finally pulled back. I smiled and walked toward the border. It's on, mom and dad.

I put a protective shield around me and put on my poker face. Well, sometimes Samantha calls it my bitch face.

I sensed my parents near here, and I stormed right in front of them.

"Oh my gosh, honey, are you okay?" My mom asked, looking for bruises or scratches.

"Did they do anything to you? If they did, we will crush them!" My dad growled.

I glared at them, and they glanced at each other.

"Um, why is she looking at us like we ate her pet duck and she is going to kill us?" My mom whispered.

I waved my hands around the air. "You did all this, for what?"

"We raised our daughter into a dangerous girl," they were still whispering like I was not there.

BUT I WAS!

"Hellooooooo?" I snapped my fingers in their faces.

"Yes Daniel, very violent." My mother whispered.

ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Answer me!!!!!"

"Well, we were coming to save you!" My dad exclaimed.

"FROM WHAT?!"

"Uh, this dangerous pack and the alpha of alphas?"

I shook my head. "HE IS MY MATE! M-A-T-E!!! MATE!!! HE DID NOT HURT ME, HE WILL NEVER HURT ME! HE LOVES ME! THAT IS THE LITERAL CONCEPT OF MATES!!!"

Their mouths formed an 'o.'

"Oh, so that's why she didn't come screaming to us for help. Ohhhhhh, mates! Yeah, they love each other!" they STILL whispered in front of me.

"Um, I'm RIGHT HERE GUYS!!!" I yelled.

"Very violent," my mother grumbled.

"Yes, sorry. We'll tell everyone to back off and leave," my father nodded.

"Visit when you can! Invite us to your wedding! Don't be popping any pups anytime soon!" My mother had to say that last sentence.

I rolled my eyes and nodded. "Yes, yes, I love you, and I'll visit. But how are you calling off hundreds of vicious wolves wanting vengeance?"

"We have powers! Don't worry about us! Have fun with your mate! Love you!" My parents chorused.

I grinned. "Love ya too!" And I ran back to Fane once I saw everyone leave.

"They left?" Fane asked.

"Yeah, apparently they were 'saving' me, so it's all good now."

Fane smirked, and I knew I should run soon. "Now I could have you all to myself."

***

It's ending soon!!! Sorry if it seems too short!

𝕍𝕠𝕥𝕖
𝔸𝕟𝕕
ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥!