19- Payback

Ya like this drawing I drew? I tried my best (;'ٹ')

Caroline's POV

Dixon turned his head up toward the moon and howled. No one understood why he didn't kill Fane. But it was clear. Dixon had won.

Dixon and Fane shifted back. I shrieked, rushing to Fane's side, with tears streaming down my face. Fane was so bloody, and he had bruises all over.

Dixon grinned evilly and grabbed me harshly. He pushed me on the floor, trying to kiss me.

Over my dead body bitch.

I pushed him, but he didn't budge. I kicked him in the place where the sun doesn't shine, and managed to escape him.

The pack couldn't do anything since Dixon beat their Alpha, which meant Dixon was now their new Alpha. I looked around and saw rogues surrounding everyone.

I ran off, looking behind me, and I didn't pay attention to where I was going.

When I turned around, I saw Gretchen right in front of me. I kicked her, but it was weak. I was still sobbing, and my tears made my vision foggy. Gretchen smirked and caught me and brought me back to Dixon. I squirmed, trying to get out of her grasp.

"Ugh! You're so weak! I can't believe Fane would choose you as the pack's Luna!" Gretchen snorted.

Dixon caught a hold of me and grinned sadistically.

He roughly kissed me. I didn't kiss him back. I felt like going to barf.

He growled when I didn't kiss him back, and he back off. He walked towards Fane and picked him up. He walked back to me, smirking.

He slashed his claws on his stomach and I shrieked, tears streaming down my face.

I felt helpless.

That bastard!!! Sapphire growled. But she was too weak and full of grief to do anything.

I saw Dixon break one of Fane's fingers and his wrist.

I felt my eyes flash golden and I roared, power seeping through me again.

Finally.

After a month, it was time.

It was midnight.

I growled, an icicle impaling Dixon. I walked towards him, setting myself on fire.

In the corner of my eye I saw Gretchen inch closer to me. I snarled, two icicles going through her shoulders and made her stuck on a tree.

I turned back to Dixon, and he tried to run away.

"I-I thought you w-were p-powerless a-and w-weak!" He was confused and scared.

I barked a laugh and I shot a fireball at him, hitting his shoulder. "Payback is a bad bitch," I growled.

I was so busy with Dixon, I didn't notice a wolf charging toward me until I felt someone bite a chunk of my neck off.

Gretchen.

I was frantic, and I roared. Dixon took this chance and lunged at me again.

I was trapped.

Not.

I turned into a dragon. Boo bitch.

Everyone looked at me in shock while I roared. It was nice to be big. I should've done this sooner. Too bad I forgot.

I used my tail and swiped at Gretchen and Dixon. They slammed into a tree with a sickening crack.

I roared at the rogues and they quickly dashed off into the woods. Cowards.

I went back to my human form and healed myself quickly.

I rushed to Fane's side, gasping at the sight.

He was bleeding out, and in a matter of seconds, he would die.

I quickly summoned all my power and touched Fane.

I channeled my power into him, trying to pump blood back him and heal him.

After a few minutes of freaked out healing, I fell down, exhausted.

I peered at Fane, and I saw him blink a few times, looking at his surroundings.

His eyes landed on me, and I saw his eyes twinkle. He ran toward me and hugged me. "Thank you," he whispered.

I smiled at him, hugging him back.

He suddenly smashed his lips onto mine, and this time, I kissed him back.

But the small moment of peace was gone.

A large group of wolves surrounded the pack border, I could feel it.

It was rogues and pack wolves, the group largely outnumbered us.

Oh fuck.

***

This short, but it's something. Thoughts?

I never even tasted coffee thou

VOTE AND COMMET PLEASEEEE!!!!