17- Information

Fane's POV

I watched in horror as she jumped to the other tree.

Hey, idiot, are you just going to stand there doing nothing? Wanna stay here and get caught? No? THEN JUMP YOU STUPID HUMAN!!! Conan yelled at me.

Geez, what is wrong with you? I shot back.

Conan growled and stop talking to me, and I sighed.

Okay...

3

2

1

Jump.

Rustle.

"Did you hear that?" A guard asked, turning to the other guards.

Uh oh...

Caroline's POV

"Did you hear that?" A guard asked when Fane jumped next to me.

I shook my head, annoyed at how loud Fane was. I was too gracious to be loud. Heh.

Oh shut up, a sack of potatoes could jump better than you! Sapphire groaned.

I rolled my eyes and pouted. I turned to the guards and observed them.

The guard who spoke up seems observant. The second guard looks annoyed and probably wants to get out of here as soon as possible, and the third looks like he doesn't give one flying fck...

The second guard growled. "Ugh, it was probably nothing! You're just paranoid and annoying! Even Jack is quieter than you, loudmouth asshole!"

The third guard, Jack, rolled his eyes and din't say a word.

The first guard growled. "Well, if Dixon finds us out here, not guarding, we're going to be in big trouble!"

I saw Fane tense up at his uncle's name and he growled.

Shhhhh, Fane! You might get us caught!!! I yelled at him in the mindlink.

He grumbled but stayed quiet. Good boy.

The second guard glared at the first. "Well, look at that, little Will following the big boss! Where's his momma?"

Jack snickered and Will clenched and unclenches his fists. Oooooooooo, he looked angryyyyyy!

I also would've laughed, but, you know, stuck in this tree, can't make a sound.

"You will pay for that bastard!!!" And Will charged at the second guard, punching him in the guts. "Oh, and my mom's DEAD! Don't worry, you will be too!"

Suddenly, a tall guard, his face screaming 'punch me because I am all high and mighty', showed up and pulled Will off of that guard. Too bad, things were getting interesting. "WILL, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO JACKSON? DO YOU WANT TO BE CAUGHT BY DIXON?!"

Will shook his head. Then the tall guy grabbed Will and Jackson and yelled at Jack to follow. He dragged them toward the cells, cursing at them.

Well, at least they're gone.

Sally's POV

"Hey bitch, are you ready to tell me something?" That asshole Dixon asked, smiling with his teeth.

"Oh yes, your teeth are so yellow and crooked! I could barely look at them without barfing!" I smirked.

He growled loudly. Oops, he's mad now...

Dick-on punched me in the stomach. "Fuck you," I snarled.

He sneered. "Look who's talking." He grabbed a scalpel, and dipped it in silver and wolfsbane. I gulped. I kinda had a small phobia...