6- Mess

Fane's POV

Alpha, she's banging and kicking on the door and screaming again, Jasper said.

I snorted. Of course. Three days. She has been hitting the door, kicking, cursing, screaming, and banging for three days in a row. No one has been able to sleep. She is just being selfish and annoying.

"I hate you guys!" Bang. "You dirty bastards!" Bang. "Arghhhhhhhhh! You squid brain! You jerboa head! Dim witted assholes!" Crash!

I walked up to her room, my face leaning near the door.

Silence. Pause.

Suddenly, I felt a punch on the door right where my face was.

I unlocked the door and saw my mate. She had a mysterious but deadly glint in her eyes, and she looked like someone who was crazy enough to tell you all her secrets and kill you after.

Her room was a mess, everything crashed and broken.

"I think you should stop and go to sleep. You've been giving everyone hell." I glared at her.

She smirked. "I'm not going to stop until you let me out of this hellhole."

I groaned. She tilted her head, looking crazy and murderous. It was like she was looking in my brain, my soul.

Wanting her to stop, I sighed and said, "I'm going to have to make you sleep in my bed then."

She opened her mouth to say something, but then she smirked like she was hiding a secret, and closed her mouth. What was she hiding?

I held onto her shoulders and carried her to my room. I put her on my bed, locked the door, and laid next to her.

She smirked. Again. How many times does she smirk in a day?

"You know, I could just kill you when you're sleeping." This girl was totally different from the girl I saw at her school.

"Then I won't fall asleep. Not like it'll make a huge difference anyways," my head turning towards her.

"Oh yeah, I forgot it was me who prevented everyone from sleeping."

Silence.

"Can you sleep on the couch? I don't feel comfortable with you sleeping next to me." She turned towards me and glared.

Conan growled.

I sighed. "Fine." I got up and patted her head, feeling sparks when I touched her.

She snorted and turned away.

"Goodnight, mate."
***

Idk about this chapter. It's kinda a filler. What do you think? Should I make the chapters longer?

Vote and comment!