18- It's All Fun And Games Until Someone Dies

^Do ya like it? I tried my best ;P

Anna's (Caroline's mother) POV

Finally! You wouldn't believe how hard it was to get everyone together!!! Delay, delay, delay.

"Ready?" Daniel (Caroline's dad) asked.

I nodded. "Yes. Moonlight Pack will never expect us, it'll be the best surprise attack. We will attack 3 days later, at midnight."

Caroline's POV

"So when November ends we could get Sally back?" Fane asked again.

"Yes, we have to be cautious because Dixon has a lot of rogues following him, and we can't have the risk of getting anyone caught or killed. You saw how badly beaten up Tony was."

Fane sighed. "I know, but I want to go save Sally as soon as possible."

I patted his back comfortingly. "Don't worry, we just have to wait a few days, and then we could attack. Anyways, you never told me anything about your uncle. Why would he do this to you and your family? And you never told me anything about your parents!"

"Fine, I'll tell you. Dixon is my father Vasile's older brother. It should've been Dixon that got the alpha title, but he had a short temper and never found his Luna. However, Vasile was quite the opposite. He was a great leader and was patient with the pack. He also found his mate much earlier. Because of this, Dixon was always jealous. Adding to that, he was power hungry. He left the pack to who knows where. Vasile was upset but he knew it was best for everyone. If he stayed, he would get angry and full of hatred and probably kill everyone. Dixon didn't even have a mate to light his darkness. And about my parents, when I turned 20, I was given the Alpha title. Vasile and Alina had to take care of some Fae business, and something about grey wolves."

"Cool, what Fae business?" I asked, super curious.

"Something about a witch, a warlock, an important Fae, and some black magic? I'm not really sure, they don't tell me much," he shrugged.

"Wait, who's the important Fae?" I asked, getting excited.

"Um, some council or something. I think her name was Perizada?"

I squealed. "Oooooooooo! My ol' friend Peri!!!! Peri the Fairy!!!!!!! Can I call them?" Goddess, I must sound real crazy.

Fane blinked confusingly. "Um, they didn't contact me. The last call had something to do with an evil Fae working with a witch, so I don't think we could call them just yet. They sounded very busy."

"Awwwwwwwwwwww. Too bad. I hope Lorelle and old Desdemona is taken care of."

"You know them?"

"Yeah, you could say that. I've always had my suspicions but Eve told me not the tinker with fate," I shrugged.

"You never told me who Eve was. Is she the same person as Evelyn in the dragon place?"

"Yeah, Eve, Evelyn, moo- I mean yeah, same person. I can't tell you who she is, ya know. Fate," I grinned.

Fane raised his eyebrows and inched closer to me. "Fate. Fate pulled us together too, right?" He said in a husky voice.

"U-um, well, y-you uh, never told me if the, uh, rumors were true," I stuttered.

Fane stopped. Great distraction Caroline! "What rumors?"

"Uh, you know, the big scary, most feared Alpha."

"You tell me? What do you think?"

"Me? Uh, well. I think that maybe in some places you are like that, but in reality, you're just some super squishy cuddly guy!" I chirped, smooshing him with my famous super tight hug.