14- Mike the Life Saver

Sally's POV

I was peacefully eating my Nutella for my breakfast, in the kitchen.

Then I saw Fane. His eyes were puffy and red, they had bags under his eyes, his hair was a rat's nest, his hands were hanging down like noodles, and he looked absolutely horrifying and TERRIBLE!

Mate bond...

"Nutella?" I asked, nudging him.

He shook his head. Now that was unnatural. Fane would NEVER turn down Nutella. Hell, he would rather die than turn down Nutella!

And I would know, he's my brother!

He did look worse than dead though, I turned towards him.

Suddenly, his eyes turned black and he shifted, running out into the woods. This is terrible, I thought, shaking my head.

Moon Goddess, please help Fane.

Samantha's POV

I love my BFFL, I really do, but I think she made a terrible decision, ignoring and pushing away Fane.

Although I ask everyday if she's okay, she always says that she's fine, but I can tell, she isn't.

She smiles, but her smiles doesn't reach her eyes.

She acts like she's okay, but I can hear her sniffling in her bedroom, late at night.

She eats mostly chocolate and sweets.

And she's barely drinking anything.

Moon Goddess, please help my BFFL.

Caroline's POV
1 year later

"Wow, the sky is really dark today!" Samantha exclaimed. "Now we can't fly today!"

"Yeah," I said from the couch, eating popcorn and watching tv.

I miss our mate! It's been 1 year! GO BACK!!! Sapphire whined and growled.

I ignored her, just like I was ignoring her for the past year. I was doing fine without him. He was probably doing fine without me. He probably found some other asshole to replace me.

I heard Samantha talking on the phone. Whatever, who cares.

boom!

There seems to be a lot of thunder and lightning these days, it's really loud and annoying.

I walked out of the house, putting a barrier around me so I wouldn't get wet.

"Samantha! I'm going out for a walk!" I yelled.

I needed to clear my head.

Mike's POV

"Wow, that's a lot. Thank you," I dismissed the she-wolf.

So Fane had a mate? But she kind of rejected him, and disappearing. Huh. How come I've never heard this?

I shifted and ran into the woods. Ugh, it was raining again. Whatever.

I ran in whatever direction, I didn't really care, since I was thinking about Moonlight Pack.

Suddenly, I halted. There was a werewolf in front of me. But the weird thing was, she had some kind of barrier that was put up.