4- Special

Caroline's POV

Flashback

Someone who looked like a goddess appeared in front of me.

"Hello, my name is Eve. You are Caroline-"

"8 years old!" I said proudly.

Eve smiled. "Yes, you are very special. I am going to tell you something about you that has never ever happened before..."

Suddenly, I smelt Fane coming my way. So, I did the most reasonable thing. I made myself invisible. Yes, invisible. Eve told me I was different from everyone. I had magic, but I wasn't a witch. How do I explain this... i am magic. Kinda.

Caroline! Why turn yourself invisible! I want to go to mate! Sapphire whined.

You seem to whine a lot these days, I commented.

Then I heard Fane growl. His eyes glazed over, like he was mind linking someone. So, I cut through the link. Heh, yeah, I could do that too.

I heard Fane mind linking Jake, Ann, and Sally. He told them that I disappeared and told them to look for me. I rolled my eyes.

Hmmmmm. I want to see something... I smirked.

I let my eyes turn golden, and I started reading Fane's mind.

He was definitely agitated and angry. He was fighting with his wolf, Conan. Then, when I stumbled a bit because I was laughing too much, I stepped on a branch. Fane's glowing black eyes turned toward my direction, and he growled. Then he moved towards me.

I turned and carefully walked away. I couldn't afford having my cover blown. It was a terrible idea.

Not to mention the mate bond pulling me back.

Fane's POV

Where the fck is she? I was really frustrated. How could she suddenly disappear?

Then I heard a branch snap. My head snapped toward it. I thought I saw something move away from me. I sighed. I turned back to the pack house.

Conan growled. "How could you fucking lose her? You're such a dim witted sand snorter!"

"I know, I know," I sighed.

Suddenly I heard some leaves rustle next to me, but there was no wind. It was like someone ran past me. I growled. I quickly ran toward the pack house.

When I arrived, I saw someone eating Nutella in the kitchen.

Caroline? How'd she get here?

I didn't even smell her scent! So what actually happened?
***

So? What do you think? What else is Caroline hiding? Who do you think Eve is? Any suggestions?

Lol so true...

And pleaseeeeeeeee donttttttt forgettttttttt tooooooooooo
VOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Anddddddddd
COMMENTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
Thanks!