7- Frozen

Caroline's POV

Flashback

I was flying. Soaring in the sky with my best friend, with not a care in the world.

"Now you just look silly," said my best friend Crystal. Crystal was just like me, stuck in a position for being different. The only difference between us was that she wasn't a werewolf.

"You look silly too, but also sinister. Now may I ask, what are you thinking about?" I grinned.

"Oh nothing, just the usual. Fantasizing about crushing villages with just a stomp." She grinned back. "And don't tell me you aren't fantasizing about stomping on your enemies."

"Ah, you know me so well. What would I do without you?"

"Oooo! Ooooo! I have a suggestion! Jump off a cliff and dieeeee!"

I rolled my eyes. "That's why you're my best friend!"

She grinned and did a flip in the air.

But before I knew it, our peaceful moment was gone, replaced by Crystal's scream and her drop. I froze, in total shock. And all I could do was look.

"Caroline!"

"Caroline!"

"CAROLINE!"

I jumped up from the bed, sweating.

"What the hell?!" Fane asked, confused.

"What!" I said, clearly annoyed.

"You were screaming! Did you have a nightmare?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes and put a pillow over my head. "Just shut up and let me sleep!"

"Well, I'm going to have an alpha meeting, and I already mind linked Sally to cook breakfast. She'll be up here soon, so get up!"

I scowled. "Fine!" I slammed the bathroom door, making sure he knew I was extremely furious at him.

Maybe I could get out of this hellhole. Who cares if they're suspicious, and it's not like they could do anything about it, right?

Sally's POV

I unlocked the door, bringing up breakfast. I'll try to convince Fane that locking the door isn't necessary.

"Caroline?" She wasn't on the bed. I checked the bathroom. It was empty. It was like she disappeared, without a trace.

"Um, Fane? We have a problem." I mind linked Fane.

"What could've possibly happened after only ten minutes?!" He growled.

"Well, Caroline disappeared without a trace."

"What?! Something better have not happened to her. I'm on my way."

Fane's POV

This is the second time this happened! And I don't even know how she disappeared, since the doors were locked and the windows were super thick and impossible to break.

"We should teach her a lesson. She should never escape from us!" Conan was fuming.

I scowled.

"Jake and Steve, can you guys cover for my meeting?" I mind linked.

"Yes Alpha."

"Axel, Jasper, Ann, look for Caroline."

"Yes Alpha."

"Fane?"

"Yes Sally?"

"I don't have any clue with what could've happened. Do you have an idea?"

"I'm not sure, but she has been mumbling names when she was sleeping. Maybe we should find those people."

Sally nodded. "Sure! What are the names?"

"Eve, Crystal, Hail, and Samantha."
***

What else do you think Caroline is hiding? Take a guess on who Eve, Crystal, Hail, and Samantha are!
Vote and comment!!!:)