11- Flying

Fane's POV

We fell down from the sky. I landed harshly on a ledge. 

We all looked around us cautiously, checking our surroundings.

Then I saw a woman sitting there.

"Welcome! You are one of the first humans that have visited after thousands of years! My name is Evelyn, and I'll tell you what you need in the dragon world! Here," she said, handing each of us a ring. "This ring will help you and dragons communicate with each other. Any questions?"

Without waiting for an answer, she immediately said, "Great! I will land you on Jade mountain! Oh, and when you want to leave this world, just press the button on your ring 5 times! Have fun!"

I heard a whoosh and we suddenly landed on a huge mountain. A mountain larger than I could ever imagine.

I gestured for them to follow me, as I walked toward the entrance.

Suddenly, I saw a dragon. It was gazing at us weirdly.

"Oooooo! Oooooooooooo!" Sally jumped up and down. "I think that's a Sandwing!" She said proudly.

I searched my brain for answers. "But she has yellow golden scales instead of pale yellow..."

"Who cares!" Sally waved.

That dragon sure looked confused. "Oh wait! Didn't Evelyn tell us that dragons can understand us when we talk?" Ann said.

Oh yeah...

Suddenly I heard that dragon talk, but not at us. She was yelling, "Tsunami!!! You gotta come see this! TSUNAMIIIIIIIIIII!"

Suddenly a huge blue dragon ran towards us.

"A Seawing!" Sally gasped. "COOL!"

The Seawing, Tsunami, poked Sally. "How can I understand her?" She asked the Sandwing.

She shrugged. "That's why I called you over." Then she called, "CLAY!!!!!! CLAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!"

A huge brown dragon came over. Clay.

"Ooooooooo! A MUDWING!" Sally yelped again. I facepalmed myself, shaking my head.

Clay was like, "yes Sunny? Is it food?" Then he saw us. He jumped up. Then he peered at us, scooping me up into his claw thingys.

"Hmmmmmm. This will do." He proceeded to eat me. Then I shifted and bit his hand thingy.

"Ahhhhhhh! Sunny! Tsunami! Helppppp! I'm going to die! This scavenger turned into a wolf and bit my talon!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!" He shook his 'talon' and let go of me. I shifted back to a human and put some clothes on.

Suddenly, a flame-y dragon ran over hurriedly. "Clay? Who hurt you? I'm going to burn them into crisp!"

"No, it's fine Peril." Sunny said.

Axel shrieked. "Ahhhhhh! That flame dragon is on fire!!!! AHHHHHH!"

Sally said, "Hmmmmm... A Skywing."

That dragon, Peril I think, looked down at us. "Hm. How can I understand this scavenger? And how do they know about the tribes?" Then she peered at Axel. "And FYI, I am a dragon born with too much fire, not a dragon ON fire."

"Should we dreamvisit Glory? Or Caroline? Or Samantha?" Sunny asked.

Caroline! My mate!

I then poked Sunny's leg. "Um, you know Caroline?"

She looked down and picked me up in her 'talon'. "you know Caroline?"

I growled. "She's my mate!"