3- Wind

Caroline's POV

Fane growled. Suddenly, he moved closer to me. I backed up to the wall. Sapphire whined.

Shut up, I told her. Then I blocked her out.

And when I was momentarily distracted by Fane's blue eyes turning black, he was suddenly right in front of my face. He slammed his hands on each side of the wall and growled. 

"Stop it! I hate you! Get away from me, you arrogant asshole!" I squirmed and tried to get away, which made him growl louder.

"You are not leaving, and if you try to escape, I will make you stay." He said before pushing his lips on mine, taking my breath away, and my first kiss too...

I felt fireworks all over my skin. I groaned, cursing at the mate bond.

Then, when I almost started kissing him back, I realized what I was about to do and pushed him away while Sapphire whined.

"Come on! You have to ruin everything, don't you?"

I ignored her and ran out of the room as fast as the wind. Then I ignored everyone in the kitchen and ran out of the pack house.

Fane's POV

I stood frozen for a second when she ran off.

Go fucking get her you idiot! Conan yelled.

So I ran after her.

"What happened?" Sally asked.

"I kissed her and she ran off." I growled. "Do you know where she went?"

"Yeah, she was running toward the hospital." She said.

"Ok, thanks."

I shifted and ran towards the hospital. I smelt her scent, but there was no sign of her.

After following her scent, I stopped. Her scent suddenly disappeared. She was no where to be seen.
***

So? What should I add? Should I continue? What do you think happened? Where do you think Caroline went? And what is she hiding?

PLEASEEEEEEEE

VOTEEEEEEEEEEE
ANDDDDDD
COMMENTTTTTTTTTTT