2- Call

Fane's POV

"Here we are! This is where you will be staying!" I said.

"Wait what?! Staying? But, I can't stay here! I have to go back home to my parents!!!" My beautiful mate said. I was kind of disappointed that she didn't want to stay with me, her mate.

Conan growled. "She should stay with us! I don't care about her parents! We will make her stay!"

I growled back. If I do that, she will hate us and she'll never trust us! I also have to find out why she was living with humans! But if she tries to escape, I will definitely make her stay.

"No. You are staying here." Conan almost took control.

"Can I at least call my parents?" She looked at me with puppy eyes.

I sighed. "Fine. And stop doing that with your eyes! If you keep on doing that, I won't be able to resist you." I wiggled my eyebrows, teasing her.

Her eyes widened and shhe quickly shoved me out. "I need to unpack and call my parents! Give me some privacy. Shoo!" I chuckled.

"She is going to be the best Luna and mate," Conan said.

"Yeah, she's one of a kind," I agreed.

Caroline's POV

I was still dazed. I reached for my phone and dialed my parents number.

"Caroline? Where the heck are you? Are you safe? What happened? Why aren't you home yet?" My mom sounded REALLY worried.

I bit my lip. "Um... So some werewolves came to my school, the alpha is my mate, and now I'm at their pack."

"You're where?!?!" My dad suddenly said.

"Wait, which alpha, and what pack?" My mother cut in.

"Um... AlphaFaneLupeiMoonlightPack" I hurriedly whispered.

"WHAT?! MOONLIGHT PACK!? ALPHA LUPEI?! YOU'RE GOING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED!!! I DONT CARE IF HE'S YOUR MATE! YOU BETTER COME BACK HOME CAROLINE!" My father exploded.

I heard my mother whispering, trying to shush him. I heard something about king, mate, fight, hide, alpha... Whatever.

Suddenly, Fane stormed in, and ended my call. He looked super pissed.

Oops, I forgot the walls aren't soundproof... I'm in big trouble...
***

Any suggestions? I hope this isn't too short.
Please don't forget to
Vote
And
Comment!